You're so weird

Kim Taehyung x reader

Warning: there are none.

You laughed at Jungkook as he was dancing weirdly. You usually hang out with your boyfriend Taehyung. But he was busy at the moment so you started talking to Jungkook. Jimin soon joined the conversation and flirted with you, although you didn't realize it.

As you were laughing with Jimin and Jungkook, you felt someone back hug you and put their head on your shoulder. You smiled as you know who it was. "Hey." Tae stated the guys said hi and you all continued to joke around. None of you realizing that Tae was getting jealous of you talking with them.

Next thing you know you were picked up and carried out of the room, by none other than your Taehyung. "Tae? What are you doing?" You asked as he put you down. He kissed your lips for a second. "I didn't like you talking with them and not me." He stated kissing you again slightly harder. You moaned quietly. "Is my alien jealous?" I asked teasingly he rolled his eyes at me. "No, I just didn't like it." He stated you giggled.

"You are jealous." You sand to him. He glared slightly but denied it once again. "Come on, just admit I'm right." You stated standing close to his face, while standing on your toes because you are short. You poked his stomach, playfully, feeling his abs. He just laughed and kissed you again.

"Alright, I was maybe alittle jealous." He stated, you just laughed at his cuteness. You just wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "You're so weird." You stated he just gave you a box smile and kissed you again.