Chapter 3.

Enjoj the reading <3 lya

__________________________________________

*Deeeespaaaasitoooo* My alarm started ringing

- Ughhh God please nooo. - I yelled to the my phone and covered my head with pillow.

It's school morning...

I got up lazy and went to the bathroom. After I finished I dressed up and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

My look: 

- Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep? - My mum asked while she was making eggs with bacon

- I slept very good. - I took a glass from the cabinet and pour juice into it.

- That's amazing. - She said.

- Yup, can you please give me my breakfast I'll be late for school. - I said.

- Sure. - She put eggs on a plate and gave it to me.

- Thanks mum. - I smiled.

I eat up, grab my bag and left.

- Have a nice first day at school honey. - She yelled from kitchen.

I walked to school since it is few blocks from my house.

10 minutes later...

- Shit! I'm late for my class. - I started running towards my class.

I ran into class breathless.

- I'm sorry that I'm late Miss. - I tried to get my breathing normal.

- And you are? - She asked.

- I'm a new student here. - I smiled at her and I heard few voices mumbling something so I looked at them. I saw three very cute boys staring at me and checking me out from head to toe.

- All right then tell us something about yourself. - She said and sat down.

- My name is Tessa Costell I was born in Barcelona, but I  lived in Brasil for 10 years now. - Everyone were staring at me.

- Okey Tessa please now take a free spot and sit down. - She said nicely to me.

- Thanks. - I saw an empty chair in the last line next to the window and cute boys.

I sat down and took out my books for Biology. I looked at other side and I saw one guy staring and smirking and me. I just turned around and continued to follow the instructions that our teacher gave us. We needed to pair up with someone and look something through microscope.

I didn't now anybody so teacher paired me with some girl. She sat down right next to me.

- I'm Madison, nice to meet you. - She said.