Getting ready for school

When I was back to reality escaping the ruthless memories of back then, I have realized that I was unconsciously cooking. The sizzling sound of the eggs being cooked and the smell of eggs hit me. When unconscious, I accidentally started to make egg rolls. Though this maybe crazy for some, this is pretty like a daily routine for me. There is like this one personality that takes over my body when I am stuck in the dark past memories. Recently it has been getting worse, and I am afraid that one day I will be over taken by my other self. And the scariest part is that I don't know what my unknown part of me might do to Julie. The thought of it makes me shiver. I don't want to become the parents that I was raised by. "Mommy, hungry" pouted Julie. " Wait a minuet sweetie." I responded. I just can't get enough of  all the expressions that Julie makes. I always respond in the middle schooler voice. I have more of a childish side than an normal high schooler. I don't mean mentally but physically. My body is small and so its sometimes harder for me to work in the house like mother than others would. I think of it as a disadvantage, but in every situation I believe there is a advantages that go along with it. And for being small and skinny, everyone think that I'm adorable and is nice to me. Well, at least in the old school. Now that I am entering a new neighborhood and school, I will have to spread the knowledge that I am a high schooler and not a middle schooler.  " Julie I will be back in few hours, so play and wait patiently before I come back." I shouted as I ran out the door. "Hab a tafe trip, mommy(have a safe trip, mommy)" Julie answered. " I will and if you are hungry there is food in the fridge. But try to wait until I come back so I could heat it up for you. Bye!" I said. Then I opened the door, I thought, this will be the new start of my new school. Though it was merely opening a door, the sunlight shone brightly and the house was filled with the warming sunlight.