Chapter 2

Riley's pov
Peaches I yelled when Maya came. I started to jump. Maya on the other hand started to smile . Maya started to drag Riley out of the room for some breakfast.

After breakfast
When we finished breakfast Maya asked what do you want to do today? I for got to tell Maya about Lucas.Um I got p-plans um with Lucas .I started to stare at the floor .

Maya's pov
When Riles say that she had plan with Lucas. I felt jealousy hit me. I didn't know what to say that I just say. Ok I blurted out . Riley was surprised she was expecting argument or something.I started to go to the window and climbed out I said nothing .
Riley's pov
When Maya was gone I felt guilty about  what happen.I started to call Lucas to see what he was going to pick her up.Hey Riley he said . Hi can you pick me up.sure on my way.i hanged up the phone and started to walk to my room with no emotions.I just wanted Maya to  happy.
Maya pov
I walked home slowly wondering why I was jealous of Lucas and Riley .When I reached home I quickly went to my room still thinking why then it hit me.I like my Best friend!

Hey guys I was bored so I started to write I am not that good but it's pretty good I think so yea bye guys probably update tomorrow too-Selena