Chapter 1

Apink, Exo, Red Velvet, Btob, Blackpink, Shinee, Blackpink, Ikon, Winner, Bestie, Dreamcatcher, Block B, Girls Generation, Nct, Got7, AoA, Twice, Kard, Mamamoo, IU, F(X), Super Junior, Girls Day, Big Bang, Oh My Girl, BTS, Boyfriend, Teen Top and a lot more that you can think of will perform THE ULTIMATE MUSIC BANK in Saitama Arena in Japan, that holds 36 500 seats.

This concert is called "The ultimate K-POP concert" or "The ultimate music bank" or "Friendships reveal Concert" because the meaning of this is to just have fun, no awards or competitions. The idols and artist doesn't need to care and it will be many many different collaboration stages and the start of knowing each other better. This only holds every 10th year.

All groups will departure from either Incheon airport or Gimpo airport. Both will have 2 big flights that will send off to Japan.

From Incheon airport the second flight, our Apink and Exo will take off with a couple other groups.

9:00 am Apinks house

"Chorong unnie~ When are we leaving?" Hayoung asked, looking up at the clock that hanged on the wall.

"The flight leaves at 11:05" she replied from her luggage that she just finished pack. She went to Hayoung that sat on the floor beside her full, open luggage.

"Are you done?"

"Yes I am, I just have a feeling I have forgotten anything."

"Hahaha, no you're probably just nervous." Chorong suggested. Hayoung responded with her laugh and hid her face in her hands.

She sighed. "Chorong~aa, what if they don't like it? That me and Sehun are a together?"

"It's alright, hahaha~. I don't think they will have something against it, this is exactly the meaning of this event, right? Just don't worry, heehee" Chorong said half laughing at Hayoung, half comforting.

They went down to the entry hall all ready to go.

"Is everyone ready?" Bomi shouted.

"Yeaaah~~" everyone shouted back happily. They went out of their fine house and were on their way to the airport.

But when they arrived, a really unexpected chaos greeted them. Fans were all crazy everywhere.

"AAaahh Oppa!! Unniee Unnie!!!" It was people pretty much everywhere.

"Omg we're gonna get late" Namjoo directly said. The members laughed at her pessimistic attitude, but only half heartedly because they felt it too that they were gonna get late.

"Manager oppa, how are we gonna get through this? EXO fans are everywhere, pandas too, and Got7.. and Vixx, Mamamoo. Which more are we gonna fly with?" Chorong said, eyes on the crowd outside the car.

"Hhmm, I can't remember them all in my head, but I think it was a few more" he said counting them in his head. "And sorry about all this, if we knew we it would be like this would've left earlier, but it's okay, we know a secret way that's highly secured, we will drive in there."

The car drove slowly and softly forward as the driver didn't want to hurt anybody. But it took them 15 minutes to get there, and now it already was 10:35.

In the middle of the crowd they saw another big black car that had almost made it to the "safety zone", it had big troubles driving and getting through.

"Poor them.. hahah, lucky people don't like us that much" Namjoo smirked.

"... not funny..." Bomi said flatly, shooting her an eye.

"Anyways we better start moving!"

They got off the car and went in to another chaotic crowd. People were almost fighting.