A Fresh New Start

Gotham City

October 5, 10:30 EST

Bruce Wayne's POV

I have been working in my office for a good while as my ward, Dick Grayson walks in.

"Hey Bruce, do you remember the former NEST team that collab with the Autobots?" Dick asked as I look at him. I was about to answer him when my phone went off and I answered it.

"Sir, there is a young girl that has an appointment with you. She said she here regarding about NEST?" My private secretary respond.

"Sent her in" I answered as Dick smiles, coming to my side so we can greet my visitor. The door open and see a twelve years old girl walk in her civilian clothes.

"Hello, Mr. Wayne. My name is Silverblade Prime, last of the Autobot. May we talk without interference?" She speaks in a manner that I am quite surprised and pleases about. I nod and she pulls out a device that I am not familiar with.

Silverblade Prime's POV

"Teletran 1, please sealed this room of outgoing communication and surveillance," I speak to my communicator device and it acknowledges before setting it on Mr. Wayne's desk. He picks it up and examined it.

"Mr. Wayne I understand that you are interested in my technology. Or should I said, Batman and Robin." I speak and they look at each other in shock. I sigh and sit down.

"I understand that you don't trust me, but I need your help. My public identity is not fully set up and I need to be in someone's care in any case. You have my words that your identities are safe." I said with tiredness and stress that both detectives heard in my tone before looking at each other, thinking of solutions. The secretary walks in and gives me some tea as I thank her before she leaves the room again.

"You can live with me and Dick, I felt that you made sure that the system is far more advanced that no one can hack into. I would also like to adopt you as my Daughter officially." Bruce spoke to me as he comes over to me and I look at him with shock. He smiles and I slowly breaking down before hugging him.

"Thank you," I said with deep gratitude. He pulls away and calls his staff letting them know that he will be taking the rest of the day off as I turn off the disruptor before following him and Dick. We got into the car and drive to where the proper burial of the fallen Autobots and NEST soldiers. I step out of the car before went over to the site but was stopped by the guard.

"No entry. Leave the premise at once." He spoke with monotone. I glare at him and about to speak but Bruce beat me to it.

"Perhaps you should look at her first, if you need proof then she will show you it," Bruce spoke with the proper manner as the guard look at me, noticing my cyan blue eyes and the Autobot brand on my back shoulder. The guard paled and salute to me before letting me in to pay my visit to my fallen brothers and sisters. I greet my dear friends that I know in my entire life until I reach where my leader is resting.

"Optimus..... I am sorry for not coming to your aid sooner..... But I promise as Primus permitted me that I will maintain the peace and bring justice to those who can not protect themselves. May the Well of the Allspark rest you and our family....." I spoke with honour and sorrow before leaving.

The weak and vulnerable will be protected by the Justice League and myself, The Last Autobot.