EP.1 - FIRST LOVE

SUGA EPISODE
[Song : First Love by Suga | BTS]

I believe everyone has their first love...
No matter who you are.. You must have had your own first love, right?

Speaking of first love, most people think it must be a special person, the one to whom we had special feelings for them since the first time both of you had met.
But for me... Everything is different.....

Mine is just not like the others..

My first love..? Well, it came in a form of an object rather than a human being.. However, my relationship between that object and me is somehow belongs to that of lovers....

Everything is still clear in this foggy memory of my own childhood..

I never forget that brown piano..

That piano is at a corner of my house... Old and neglected... I'm not sure how long it had been there... It might be even before I was born.. However, it can still play.

Then there's me... The little me who was innocent and didn't know anything much about it... I was still a little kid. I walked up to the piano that was high above my head.. To me, the piano was so big and mysterious..

How did I look at it back then??

Adorn? Excited? Amazed? Or wondered?
Even I myself wasn't sure about that......

I sit on the chair and put my hand on the white keys, softly... A sound that came out of the piano was so beautiful that it makes my heart fluttered with excitement as if I've never witnessed anything as good as this before. I could have said that I could feel my stomach swarming with a thousand of butterflies only if I know how to describe it back then.

I pressed my tiny fingers on a few more random keys.. The sound that came out pleasured me with the lively feeling of bliss, for me it was a state of grace and it was good enough to make me stay with it at the corner and not going anywhere...

My mom who stood not so far away from the piano walked up to me, her face lit up with a bright smile....

'Did you like the piano?' She ask cheerfully and fondly, her smile just got wider. I nodded aggressively, 'I like it a lot', I remembered myself replied to her with that sentence. My mom smiled again, she sat down beside me and turn to me once more..

'Do you want me to play it for you?'

'Yes, mama, you really going to play it?' I replied without any hesitation, my answer make her smiled, mommy turned to face the piano, her slender fingers touched the black and white color keys of the piano. She started playing a delicate piece of melody and my heart stopped.. The melody was good enough to lured me into a state of trance.

I feel so nice, mommy......

I spoke it in my mind while watching her delicate hands move from one key to another, my heart beat so fast as the melody continued. I felt like I am floating in the air... Everything felt like a dream. I smiled at my mom who was playing the piano, the sound of the melody slowly making me fall in love, I dove down into the ocean of melody as its sweet voice filled the room. I listened to that melody for a long time and after that mommy started to teach me different notes, I quickly remembered all of them due to my own excitement. After teaching me, my mom got up and went to the kitchen while I sat still...

'What should I play? I remembered all the notes but still can't turned them into a song...' I whispered under my breath and turned around. I found a notebook on top of the piano so I reached out my hand to grab it. But then I don't understand anything written in there, so I out it back.

'I'll just keep doing this until I know how to play a song'

I thought to myself quietly and move my finger to a different note... Tiny fingers of mine keep pressing notes... I was enjoying it... although I didn't know how to play it properly but I did enjoyed every moments and seconds with the old piano. I didn't know how much it would matter to me tomorrow or in the next six years.. I just know that I like it a lot, like a kid with an obsession to his own favorite toy.

I didn't realise it was the beginning of everything I have today.....

[FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR DM ME FOR SUGGESTION :) ]