Live It Up

My name is Reese Gail Horan! Yes I said Horan, as in Niall Horan. Yup! I am 17 just like Niall and I have blonde hair because me and Niall dye our hair blonde, we are natural brunettes though and my hair comes to my mid back. I have a lip piercing on my right bottom lip.I love my puppy named Angel. She is the most cutest puppy ever. She looks like Toto from the 'wizard of oz' only less male like. I am tall and skinny and have medium sized breasts and fair/tannish skin. I've got bright blue eyes and a little tattoo on my lower right hip. Its a quote that says 'Live Life Purely' and I love it to death.I am Niall's only sister, and awesome one if that. I don't think that I am perfect nor do I think that I'm ugly. I am always hungry, people always wonder how I eat so much and I'm so skinny. I once had my brothers accent but it kinda wore of and I'm starting to get a British accent. I love my phone because of its case and just the phone in general. My phone is a I phone and its black and I take it everywhere with me. I love my skateboard and friends. My skateboard has a black top and on the bottom it's spray painted black as the background and it's splatter painted neon blue, neon green, and neon purple. I have two BFF's, Scarlett Harvard and Jessica Felicity . Scarlett has long dark brown hair that comes to the hem of her pants/shorts and she always has it styled in some cool way. She has light brown eyes with bright green flecks near her pupil. Jessica likes to be called JJ, Jess, or Jessy. We all have same phones and cases except Jess has a purple one and Scarlett has a green one. Jess loves her skateboard, it is the same as mine and Scarlett who also has the same one. Jess has blonde hair that just comes past her shoulders by 5 inches. The tips of her hair are dyed purple and she also has bright blue eyes with long eyelashes, and high cheek bones. She also has a tan like me. I love them like they were my own sisters, the best sisters ever!

There is a picture off to the side of Reese without her hair dyed blonde and a video of 5 seconds of snogging featuring 5 seconds of summer!!

Enjoy

Please vote and comment if u want this continued cause I will update more than 2 times in one day!!