chapter 1:Moving

Liza's POV
I woke up to my mom talking to my dad talking to each other (sorta arguing)about something.I tried to listen but my older sister came down and said"Elizabeth what are you doing".My father saw me and called me to come to him.My father told me "Elizabeth,your mom and I decided that you are going to move to L.A".My mom looked a Little timid about this decision.
I just stood there frozen before I felt a tear run down my cheek and just went back upstairs without listing to my parents calling my name repeatedly but I didn't care I just wanted to cry my heart out but then my mom walked in.She started to talk to me and she said
LM:"There is no reason to be mad Elizabeth,remember about Gabriella.Your childhood friend".my mom told me.
L:"but I haven't seen her in 2 years".Okay so right now I am 17years old and gabbie was my friend since kindergarten but I had to leave to my aunt's house and when I came back gabbie was gone and I haven't seen her since I was 13 and I miss her a lot and I'm worried that she won't remember me.
I had 4 days until I leave to L.A and I haven't told my friends about the move.I walked into my High school and my friend Bella walked up to me with Emily aka my friends
B:hey liza!
E:lizza!
L:hey bella,hi Emily (gives them both a hug)
B:what's wrong liza?You seem sad
I have to tell Bella and Emily about my move😔
L:I have to tell you guys something important.
B:what?tell us
L:my parents told me that I am moving to L.A
B&E:what?!why
L:I don't know but I Imma miss y'all.
B:how many days until you leave
L:4 days
Bella' s POV
I am sorta sad but really excited for liza.im sorta sad because she was there for me through thick and thin moments and happy because L.A is the city of stars and famous people and she will have a better life.
Emily's POV
Thank God liza is leaving she stoled Bella from me even though I introduced liza to bella.
Day 3 until L.A (Liza's POV)
Today Emily was acting strange towards me I really don't know why.Anyways today was boring day.
Day 2 until L.A (liza's POV)
On my way to school Bella found me walking which is strange because she takes bus but talked about Emily and how harsh she is to me.
B:do you think Emily doesn't like you.
L:I do think that because she is always pushing you away from me when I want to.
B:I know like I am special (laughing together).
At school (liza's POV)
When Bella and I walked into school Emily had a huge grin in her face.
E:liza why do you have a stain in your shirt. I was confused and then Emily poured red wine on my shirt and I don't even know why she has that.
E:oh,I'm so sorry I didn't see you there (with a huge smile)
B:why would you that (pulling me into the bathroom)
At lunch (liza's POV)
i saw Emily staring at me she was sitting alone and looking at me seriously dead in the eye.I am confused and we walked by her and her tried to trip me but I knew better so I walked over,i am just glad I am leaving and I can't wait until I leave.
This is my first story I ever wrote so please no hate and I will try to post every single day and if I don't then I am really sorry but please tell me stuff you guys want me to do a Little better😊bye✌
~lis