chapter 2:Rumors and L.A

Day 1 until L.A (liza's POV)
Today is my last day and I can't wait but I am just really gonna miss Bella I don't really know about Emily maybe today we can talk about this and I have to finish up packing.
At school (liza's POV)
I entered school and every one was looking at me seriously and like mad at me.As I walk to me locker to pack up someone said
S:don't hurt me please.
I looked at him confused and then Bella came up to me and I asked her
L:hey what's up with everyone looking at me?
B:well,Emily sorta posted a picture of her self saying that you faught her outside the school yard.
L:😲she said that
B:yeah
L:i am gonna talk to her I will be right back.but I am going to record what ever she says to prove I'm not bad.
B:good luck
The talk
L:Emily why are you doing this to me?
E:because I want you to never forget that I hate you because you stoled me best friend you BITCH!
L:thanks a lot for making me feel bad I hope you like this and btw this was recorded and going to everyone's phone*I said while tearing up*
E:i am so sorry and turn that off
L:ok (I didn't turn it off I want everyone to hear)
E:ok bitch I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish but now nobody want to be with you hoe.. i dont mean sorry you bastard
I ran away crying in the bathroom stal and stop the recording then a group of girls came up to me and cheer me up I just can't wait until I go to L.A
Lunch
Emily was sitting alone and everyone was asking if I am okay and my response is always" I guess so".
Home(liza's POV)
I packed up all my sweaters and croptops and dresses in a box and with that I was finish with all the packingup and I should leave at 10:00 to catch my flight and it's 5:45.i should say my goodbye and then take a nap.

Airport(liza's POV )
I look at my flight ticket and I am in the middle of the plane my seat was seat 40 row 2 go to board the plane and I put my stuff up on top and as I sit down and a hot guy sits next to me he had a black sweatshirt,black pants and vans and a black hat that covered his beautiful brown hair and eyes he looks so good.
David's POV
I board to my flight and I sit next to a beautiful girl she has wonderful brown curls and her eyes were so cute and she was perfect.i just realized that we have been stating at each other until the girl looks away and blushes like crazy and so do I ugh she is perfect.

From now on the story will be good and interesting and I will update tomorrow ❤bye✌
~lis