e i g h t e e n

Previous Chapter:

Jake: Aww, you told your boyfriend, didn't you? But did you tell him why we broke up? I don't think so. You have a week to tell him, or else I make your life hell.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Morghan's POV~

What was I supposed to do? I can't tell Niall what happened. He'll just run away. That's the one thing I never told him, even when I would tell him everything. All I said was he wasn't right for me, but it was so much worse than that. I wonder what Jake will do to 'make my life hell'.

"Earth to Morghan.." Niall said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What's up with you? You keep zoning out." He says and I fake smile. "Sorry, just thinking about all the work to do in the band." I lie. It didn't work. "What's the real reason?" He asks and I try to think of what to say.

"If I tell you, you'll hate me. It's your number one turn off and I know that for a fact. Please don't be mad." I say and he puts his hand on my shoulders. "Morghan. Tell me. Now." He says in a stern voice. "I..I..cheated on him..w..with his br..brother.." I say, closing my eyes.

He takes his hands off my shoulders and I feel him get up. I hear him go upstairs for a tiny bit and then he comes down. I open my eyes and he's holding a bag filled with things in it. "What are you doing?" I ask and he turns to me. "I'm going to stay with Harry for a bit." "I thought you said you weren't going to be mad.." I say as he walks to the door.

He turns around and looks at me with tears in his crystal blue eyes.

"I'm not mad.... I'm disappointed."

He opens the door and leaves.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry that it's short, hope you enjoyed!