A Date

Mikasa's POV
I can't wait for Eren and our date! I asked him out to hang over like those food shops, we just invented. It's called a restaurant, it basically buying food and waiting for it. After you're done eating it, you have to pay it. Historia and Sasha helped me dress perfectly for our date.
"KYAAA! Youre finally going on a date with Eren." Sasha grabbed a red dress for me.
"I just hope he is the right person I want." Maybe this can get over Eren Yeager. It's very strange they both look alike but this Eren is more stronger and more mature. Taller also.
"Here Mikasa! Some black boots!" Historia got some high boots which was the color of black. They quickly put on the clothes makeup on my face. My eyebrows are already on fleek. Red makeup on my lips and that's it.
"Alright Mikasa! You're a hit!" Sasha and Historia cheered for me.
"Thanks for supporting." I smiled.
"No problem." The 2 were proud of me. I walk over to Eren's dorm. I knock on his door. I waited for awhile until the door open.
"Uh-uh Hi Eren." He was so handsome. He has a black tuxedo with a rose on his chest pocket. His usual hair style and his smell.
"H-Hey Mikasa." Eren is blushing? When did Eren, 2nd strongest blushed?
"You look nice." I complimented his clothes.
"You too beautiful." He holded my hand. We both went for a walk and heard some squealing. I heard Sasha and the rest so excited except Jean. He looks mad but who cares. I'm over him. We walked to the restaurant and decided to have a short conversation.
"So Eren, when did you liked me?" I asked him.
"Well, ever since the kiss during that Dare." I forgot about that. That was our first kiss together. Ahah the memories.
"Hey baby, I'm better than your boyfriend. Come with me." One of the guys said.
"No thanks creep." I was disgusted.
"We will have you later." He smirked. Disgusting people. Ever since the titans were gone, everybody were on their daily lives.
"Those men disgust me." I stick out my tongue at them since they are not noticing.
"Eh, no worries. I got you." He smiled. He is so protective but not that much. We finally arrived at the restaurant and sat on a 2 seated table. The waitress went to us and asked for our orders.
"May I take your order for you 2 lovely couple?" The waitress had a paper and a pencil.
"Yes, I would like steak." Eren said his ordered.
"You ma'am?"
"I want the same also." I said as the waitress write the orders.
"Any drinks?"
"Water for both of us." I smiled.
"Great, you will have to wait for a while." The waitress left leaving us alone.
"Hey Eren, how is the date?" I asked him for an answered.
"It's going really great. Thanks." He said while adjusting his collar.
25 minutes later, our food came as long as our water.
"Thanks!" We both said and dug in.
"Mmmffpf this food is so good like mine." Eren was chewing the steak.
"It's very tasty but I wonder what yours taste like." I also was chewing.
"Better than this but this has more flavor." Eren showed me it.
"That's nice!" I was amazed.
After a while we paid our food and left. We walked for a whole hour talking about life.
"How's life Eren?"
"It's very good now that you're here." Eren kissed my cheeks turning me bright red.
"T-Thanks Eren." I kept stuttering.
"Haha, quit stuttering." Eren put his arms around my neck. We lean in for a kiss and it happen. We let go after a few seconds because we're in public. Eren picked up a rose for me and out it on my hair. It was very beautiful for me. We heard this new food called Ice Cream. We decided to buy one and ate it.
"Mmmmm that was a nice date." Eren rubbed his stomach.
"Thanks Eren."
"Hey beautiful, come with us and we will never hurt you guys." There was a gang about like 7 people.
"What do you guys want." Eren looked annoyed.
"We just want the girl that's all." They all smirked.
"And what do you plan to do with her?" Eren asked.
"We plan to sell her for money." I was frighten. The 3 men that killed my parents wanted to sell me.
"E-Eren, I think we should go." I hugged him.
"Alright, let's go." We walked away. I heard footsteps coming and I turn around to see them chasing us.
"Eren!" I got his attention and he turned around.
"Listen! I will kill you all if you even touch her." Eren had a pocket knife.
"Oh we are so scared." They walked towards us.
"Get him." 6 of them charged towards Eren leaving one to grab me. I watch as Eren battles the 6 people. He is killing them for real. He took out 2 of them just slicing their neck, twisted 3 of their necks leaving only one left for him. Eren then just said "boo!" Making the kid run. I felt something yank my arm and it was one of them.
"Eren!" I tried to get out of his grip. Eren throws the knife at us and I closed my eyes. I open my eyes to see I was alive. I looked at the man and it had a knife on its forehead.
"Come on Mikasa, this is getting out of hand." Eren grabbed my wrist.
"I'm sorry I killed those 7 men." Eren looked at me.
"Well, their lives weren't as important as mine, plus they were even gonna sell me like some treasure." I looked at their corpse. We soon went to the Survey Corps area. I saw Sasha and the others. "Mikasa! What happen!" Sasha looked worried.
"I killed 7 men to save her from getting sold." Eren smiled.
"Jesus! But Eren had done the right thing." They all hugged me.
"Mikasa." I heard Jean said.
"What." With an annoyed tone.
"Can you please forgive me?" Jean was begging again.
"No Jean! You cheated on me! We are already officially over!" I snapped at him.
"Fine!" Jean sprinted away.
"Sheesh, he needs to learn his sins." Historia said.
"Anyways! We should all go back to sleep." I nervously laugh.
"Alright! Let's all go!" We all went our separate ways.
"Mikasa." Eren called me.
"Yes Eren?" He kissed me a goodnight.
"Love you too Eren." We went away. I got to my dorm to see Sasha and Historia sleeping already. Fast sleepers haha. I went to the changing room and changed to my clothes I sleep in. I went to my bed and laid their sleeping. I heard some arguments at Eren's room but I didn't seem to care. Eren is with his friends.
"I trust her!" I heard from them. I then fell asleep after that.