Chapter one

The reason why I want to write about you is because you made my life a little more interesting.
I do appreciate your company during the worst, thank you. But do you really plan on staying next to me.
I couldn't stop thinking about all the reasons not to ditch me, specially during this time.
" you know I could just take you home right" Brandon told me with some annoyance in his voice. I know he was mad because I wouldn't let him take me home. But at this moment, it's not a good idea for him to be close to my house or my dad.
"Well yeah I know that, and I appreciate it. But I don't think it's a good idea. I'm just picking up some clothes and telling my dad that I can't stay." I told him, my voice was cracking. I was very worried.
"Hmm, fine" still looking annoyed.
" yeah, don't worry about it. Ivy can just take me. I was supposed to stay the night with her anyways so it works"
As he was driving to Ivy's work I looked out of the window and saw my own reflection. How did I end up like this?
This wasn't supposed to happen, but sadly it did.
I loved when Brandon spends the night at my house. It's fun and nice. We'll watch movies and cuddle. Then pushed each other away because it was the middle of July and the heat was a little too much.
Waking up next to him was just one of the nicest feelings. I just new that he will be there. He wasn't shady, or mysterious like he claims to always be. It was just Brandon, laying half naked next to me.
But that morning had a horrible turn of events. As my sister was taking a shower I snuck Brandon to the other bathroom. My dad's bathroom.
What in the fuck was I thinking.
And we shower for the longest time.
"I love showering with you" Brandon told me.
"Me too" and I hug him so tight.
As I put shampoo in my hands and started massaging his head.
" this feels really good. I like women's shampoo, it always smells good."
"Let's hurry up" I tell him.
As soon as I make sure that the area it's clear I snuck him back to my room.
" hey Karen"
" what?"
" let's have sex again"
" again but then what's the point of the shower?"
"I guess you're right" Brandon seem so disappointed.
I always let him do whatever he wants to me.
" fine let's have sex..."
Brandon looks at me smile and kissed me the he bends me down and slowly puts his hands on me then he plays with me, kissing my tights , slowly making his way down, teasing me and moving away. Making me pull his hair asking for more.
God he is so good at this. I thought to myself.
At this point I'm already too wet
" oh my god you are soaking wet" he says
" yeah I can't help it " I say back
" you are so hot" an Brandon turns me around, pulls me towards him and slowly makes his way into me.
"Fuck, Karen, you feel so good"
As I was moaning his name.
When I reach my orgasm Brandon hold my waist onto him so I won't move as much.
Then he goes on deeper and deeper. Laying his whole body and weight on me.
" stop shaking " Brandon says.
I didn't answer. At this point I was in another level of satisfaction... this was my ecstasy.
He pull out after a couple of minutes and cums all over my back. I could feel the warmth and the moans. It made me happy.