the surprise

"Olivia get up, it's an important day, you have somewhere to be in two hours!" Dad shouted you to my bedroom.

"where have I got to be in two hours? You could have woke me up a little bit earlier!" I shout back at Dad. I have no idea where I was going and why he didn't wake me up earlier but I just went along with things. At that time, The Tide were my life and I had wanted to see them live for ages but my parents always said no. I never knew that they would finally say yes, guess all the pestering has payed off!" Olivia hurry up you're going to be late!" Mum shouted up to my room. " Now coming!" I shouted back. Half an hour later we were sitting in the car on the way to see The Tide in London and I didn't have a clue.

When we arrived at Wembley arena, I asked my parents why we were here." mom, Dad, why are we here?" "isn't this where The Tide are preforming in a bit?" Dad asked. " no way! I shouted. " we thought that we'd treat you as you have been pestering us for ages and you've been behaving so why not?"

"you guys are the best parents in the world!" " yeah yeah we know, now hurry along, Shan is waiting near the entrance"

I laugh, turn to open the car door, launch at full speed and run over to shan screaming. once we both finish fangirling, we head in with the tickets and take our seats at the front.

"I  can't believe this is actually happening, we both waited so long for this!" I say.

"I know, you have the best parents ever!" Shan laughs. Then the boys walk on stage. Austin first, Then Levi, Nate walks out third and Shan screams. Then it's finally Drew. Drew Dirksen. And my eyes fill with tears of happiness.

"So, How's everyone doing then? Are we going to make this the BIGGEST concert ever?!" Austin says communicating with the crowd. Then with the corner of my eye, I can see Drew smiling at me. Shan notices it too.

"He's smiling at you Olivia" she says. "I know" I reply as I smile back. I start shaking a little, maybe I was just in shock.

The first song they sing is ' put the cuffs on me' which is my favorite one. Drew is just playing along with his guitar, like an angel. For a moment I didn't believe I was actually there. But I was. Drew walked straight over to me and I put my hand out. He grabs it and smiles. Then starts singing. He still hadn't let go a minute later, I take a photo and he finally let's go of my hand.

" OMG I can't believe that just happened, he just touched your hand Olivia, DREW TOUCHED YOUR HAND!" Shannon shouts shaking me.

"Yes... yes he did" I went a little starstruck for a while but soon got used to it. A couple of hours later when the concert had just finished and we were leaving, the guards were checking everyone's tickets to see who were allowed to the meet and greet, and we were.

"Meet and Greet ticket. Carry on." The security guard said. At that point, me and shan didn't know that we had meet and greet tickets, but we went anyway. When we entered the queue, we were only the fifth people there so we wouldn't have to wait for long.