dreaming of you.

"Seen you from afar"

when i saw you walking down the hallway, i never thought what i'd fall for.

"Wondered who you are"

it's been years since we last talked, i wanted to get to know you.

"Wondered what you're like"

we started talking again. see each other whenever we could. we talked about everything and at the same time about nothing.

"Think you're just my type"

flashback from the past started to get their way into my head... and feelings.

"And now I'm dreaming of you"

i founded myself thinking about you. your smile, your laugh, your eyes.

"I want you, yes I do"

now that i realised that i want you, my heart breaks because you are already taken.

"Bet you never knew it"

i could never confess myself to you.

"Think you'd suit me fine"

you make me happy. i can forget about the world around me and just be focused on you. on what you want. on what you need.

"Want you all the time"

i started to distance myself. being with you it's amazing, but at the same time is toxic.

"And I'm dreaming of you"

i cant stop picturing us together. i want to take care of you. i want to show you my love for you.

"You're the one I'm calling on
You're the one who's calling me to have it"

and although u have that someone, you still come to me. i like to think that she doesn't make you happy and that i, here in the real world, can. i hope you realize that some day soon.