Pandemonium

Silence 

All that could be heard was the crunching of the gravel under my tires.

Worse of all it was the unbearable desolate kind that made you want to sit there with your hands in your lap twiddling with your fingers... much like what he was doing right now. I would occasionally glance at him from the corner of my eye, but quickly reverted my gaze to the road that we were on.  

"That's it I can't take this shit." I said as I fumbled around attempting to turn on the radio

'When a Heart Breaks' by Ben Rector comes on. A slight smile graced my face but it was short lived as it turned down into a bitter grimace. That was our song... I quickly change it only to hear Jasmine Thompson's cover of Let Her Go.

"Dude, what is up with all these love songs?!" I groaned frustratingly

"I don't know perhaps the radio just knows you're going through a break up OR they realized you're on you're period. Ya know since girls are into the sappy shit." He grins cheekily 

I playfully glare at him "First off since when does 'Mister Saint' use vulgarity. Tsk tsk your Mom won't be too pleased about this." I smirk "Secondly I have the the right to be upset he was the one who cheated on me." I reached into the side compartment of my door pulling out the slim item wrapped in plastic. River was staring back out the window I took this as my opportunity, and tossed it at him. At first he  looked at me like a confused cocker spaniel before reverting his gaze back to the object that hit him. Slowly he picked it up I could hear the rustling of plastic as I turned back to the road. I looked at him through my side view  mirror as he opened it before squealing like a school girl, forest green eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. I had to pull over I felt like I was about to piss myself of laughter.

He scowled at me

"Why would you throw that at me?! You think I want that thing touching me... Ew gross no just no I have officially made contact with the "Red Death"

Meanwhile I sat there cackling at him and clapping like a seal.

"River chill it has'nt even been used!!" I said between laughs

"Besides I'm surprised you don't like it.. what was that you referred to yourself when we were 6?" I raise an eyebrow bemusedly

He mumbled quickly "pussywizard. . ."

I cupped my hand to my right ear grinning like a maniac "Sorry I didn't catch that care to repeat yourself ole pal of mine?"

"PUSSY WIZARD! Are you happy now Phoenix?!" 

"Yes very."

"But in my defensive I was capable of making cats to magical things." River stated innocently

Meanwhile I just stare gobsmacked, absolutely flabbergasted

he-he that's a funny word... fllllllaaaaabbbbber

Focus Phoenix, oh yeah right. "You do realize what you just said correct?"

"Yes indeed. Now I'm regretting it" he slightly chuckled

He shot me an amused glanced as his lips curved into a smile gradually his dimples revealing themselves as they crept out of his cheeks.. like the sun rising every morning. Hold on I have to go Bella Swan for a sec.. that's what he was my personal sun; warmth the only person who ever understand me and looked beyond my exterior. God why must he do this to me with those full pink tinted lips and his head full of silky brunette curls. In that moment as we sat there laughing about perverted innuendos...in that very second I realized I lik- scratch that I loved him. But, he's too good for me too pure. 

I've already been corrupted.

A/N So dolls that was my first chapter of "Pandemonium" let me know if I should continue. Questions, likes dislikes, ideas they are always welcome. Soon I will be holding request for new characters if any of you are interested send me a brief description of yourselves, personality, random facts, appearence ect. I will really try updating since I am on spring break (turn up) and if I receive comments that are nice.