Story Ideas

These are just a few story ideas I came up with. Unfortunately, I am a terrible writer with a thousand different ideas. Some of them are descriptions, others just a few words. If you don't like these, could you tell me something I could do better? But if you do, feel free to use any of these ideas as a story, that's what they're there for.

Gender Change

Rejection and moving on

Character death and recovery

Accident almost killing of best friend leads to... Love?

Best friends discover love with each other.

Scientists come up with a new breed of "Perfects" until they start going against the humans for the right of the world. Now, 200 years later Samuel, one of the last humans left, meets Cłaire, a Perfect who appears to be losing her perfect mind for a more free willed one.

Popular prep school boy Jayden who just so happens to be gay (in drama, doesn't do sports, etc) meets antisocial Leon who plans to die alone and is bullied often for his oddity of not having a right foot and having to wear a brace. Brace gets kicked off and Leon almost dies until.....

16 year old Lydia is just calmly taking a nice walk when two rather attractive young men run faster than humanly possible, one grabbing her in the process.

Tyler is just casually listening to his favorite song (emo, hardcore, what most ppl hate...) when well-built Anthony passes him in the hall. After not being able to get this boy off his mind for a few days, Tyler realizes this could be something unnatural... Something supernatural.(Enchanted,

Spellbound)

English Rosie was just moving to the US to escape her past. Now, having no currency except for the five pence in her jacket pocket, she has no clue where to go or what to do. Being the fine religious person she was, Rosie decided to pray. She didn't expect an answer, and certainly not one like this.

Kinzy is just another girl trying to make her way through University, when some American foreigners come to Carson Academy. After she found out they would have to room with her, nothing would be the same.

Oliver is just moving to a small town in Ireland to meet up with Kelsey, a high school friend and police officer, to complete University. After asking about a mansion on the other side of town, he is surprised to say in the least of what Kelsey describes of the man residing there. (Oli, Asher)

Cayden's girlfriend is a slut. Everyone knows it, even him. But when she decides he's not worth her time anymore, what will he do to cope with the pain of losing someone, even someone as meaningless as her? Cayden decides to resort back to his old ways of prostitution, not knowing what else to do. Well, that is, until he meets HER.

The year is 1811. After trying for a baby for so long with his wife, Anne, Jackson realizes something he never knew. That it was all meaningless. That eventually, everyone was going to die, and even if you were some important part in history, they're going to forget you eventually. So, he decided that he quit; that the only escape from this monotonous world was death itself. But after waking up nearly 200 years later, and at a bus stop in Minneapolis, he realized that maybe the calm life was a bit better than the fast.

*The names and genders of anyone can be changed to your choosing. Thanks for reading, and I hope this helped someone*