Story Ideas

*I decided to continue this because of my never-ending train of thoughts*

Maribella is obsessed with all types of gaming. When she meets Dylan in one of her favorites, he shows her the different gaming worlds in return for her companionship. After five years of memories of virtual sunsets and different lands, they decide to meet.

Fifteen year old Jaycee Petresol hates people. She prefers to stay in the dark of her room reading or writing. But what if she had to socialize? What if there was no choice of privacy for her? Welcome to Pachwell, the ultimate socializing island. Or, at least, that was what it was intended to be. When twenty antisocial children are sent there by their worried parents, the children learn that this is not a normal therapy session. No, actually, it's quite... Closer than the others.

Lindsay Brooke died. Yes, the beginning is the end. But the question is, how did a normal, healthy eighteen year old girl die? And what was she doing in Sodure Park? The paramedics can't find anything wrong with her and no traces of pills in her stomach. Her best friends, Chloe and Ashton, have been marked as the last two people to see Lindsey alive, yet they have no explanation either. So what caused it? Two nights later another victim, Casey Boyd was found in almost the exact same situation, and another two nights after that. The police can't seem to figure out any connection between these people or some sort of pattern, besides that it happens every two nights. So, who, or what, did it?

Death. That's one word that you must encounter countless times in order to be a demon slayer. But for Kara Aaron, that's simple. Working in the OOA (Organization of Aryans), she's learned much more than she bargained for back when she began the game. Back when they were still alive. Back when everything still made sense. Now, however, she has no time to remember such useless facts. That's what it is to be an Aryan, to be perfect, right?

Cole Bradley had everything going for him; he was popular, he had a nice body, and he was loved by every girl at Carson High School. Well, that was until one dark night after a college party he had attended. He had decided to go on one of those confusing back roads to avoid traffic and the cops, and of course, got lost. After driving for what seemed like hours, he finally found something that looked like civilization. In a drunken haze, he drove his car in that direction, not paying any attention to the road ahead of him. That simple act could have saved her. Just taking in her presence could have avoided her from colliding with a speeding vehicle. Cole Bradley could have given Juliette Simons a chance at life. But now, it's too late. Juliette is checked into Kalen Hospital, under the comatose ward. And she is never expected to wake again. Now, two months later, Cole can't seem to forget the girl, even if it is too late. Actually, he's been having many different dreams about her blue-grey eyes and beautiful voice lately...

Kora Williams met Alan Destiel at a bar in Massachusetts after accidentally bumping into him, making all the plates she had been holding fall to the ground. She had been working as a waitress at the time, and of course, had been fired on the spot. But Alan insisted on buying her a drink for getting her fired. That leads us to now, where they are happily married. Or, at least, that's what she likes to say to herself. Kora actually has a strange feeling that this wasn't the perfect fairytale movie that she believed it was. After four years of wondering and disbelief, also known as the "happy" marriage between Kora and Alan Destiel, Kora decides to follow her dear husband to one of his late night shifts at his job. There, she realizes something she never knew.

Casey Whitlocke is just like most other girls her age; completely and utterly obsessed with bands. Actually, she is going to see one of her favorites, Danza, tonight. What she doesn't know is that the thousand other fans just like her, herself included, are being influenced by one of the easiest ways; the media. Even bands such as Danza don't know that they're being used for such practices. That's right. Practices. As in, witch practices. What if someone held a higher power of all music, artists and fans included? After Casey joined the crowd after five hours of waiting in line, she began to notice something was up when the band didn't show up on the stage. Many people who didn't know Danza and were just there for the music began to mutter cuss words under their breath and shuffle towards the exit. But when the people realize they cannot get the doors to open, chaos erupts.

*Like before, the names and genders of anyone or anything can be adjusted to your choosing*