Chapter 1 The Letter

(Your name is Phoenix, you are the daughter of Hades, and you are not evil. Picture above is outfit gotta have a weapon to protect the queen. She is 16 and has power like her dad and maybe even more powerful than him because of her unknown mom.)

" Phoenix come down here please." That was my dad Hades he is the greatest dad I can ask for. 

"Ok dad coming." I said as I put my bookmark in my book and jump up from my bed. 

I also make sure to grab my knifes and motorcycle keys before I go down the grand staircase.

When I see my dad he is on the couch reader a letter. "What's that dad." I ask with a hint of curiosity. I knew by the looks of the letter it came from Auradon. Dad looks up with the saddest eyes I have ever seen him with and he says "It is a letter from King Adam he says his son has made a proclamation for the 'villian' kids to live in Auradon. You are one of the five Phoenix. You get to go to Auradon." He says almost bursting out crying. 

"Dad you are the king of the Underworld you can come visit me so can I please go." I say pleading him to let me go.

Dad walked right up to me and said, " you can go but always keep your knifes on you and don't tell anyone you are a queen my dear that would make you even more of a threat. Don't use your powers to hurt people and don't help the other four try to steal fairy godmothers magic wand."

"Yes father, of course. Oh dad can I take pain and panic please please." I ask with my most strongest puppy dog eyes. "You didn't even have to ask I know you love them they already are packed and are packing you. So go help them." You reply with a simple 'thank you' kiss his cheek then go up stairs to your room.

(Time skip to getting on motorcycle)

I shrink all my bags and put them in my pockets. "Bye dad see you soon." I say as I give him a hug then get on my bike. "Pain, Panic come on." 

Few moments later I am in the overworld and in front of Auradon prep. I see that I was here early so I waited for 30 min. They got there right on time cause everyone started to set up. I then see this prince probably come over to wait. I clear my throat that got his attention. 

"Oh sorry didn't see you there, are you Phoenix?" He asks obviously surprised. "Yeah I got here over 30 minutes ago and just waited." I said but he looked confused as to how I got here. "Oh yeah my motorcycle thats how I got here."

Just then this girl bumped in "Hello you must be Phoenix I'm Audrey Ben's girlfriend." I already hate her. "Oh there is the limo so lets get this started."

(First chapter done tell me if you like it if it is to short i am truly sorry I am not a good writer but I love to do it and it was 4 am so why not hope you liked it love ya.)