one - pandora

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?" Artemis asked her brother Apollo who nodded his head no. "Of course not, Art, it's Jake we're taking about he gets lost in a matter of seconds" he said smiling.

"That's true very true."

"I'll see if he got off the plane yet" Apollo said and kissed his sisters head. "Be careful!" Artemis yelled. Apollo was walking backwards saluting Artemis and then he walked into someone.

Artemis laughed at her brother, she went to her room. Where Apollo and her shared, Judy then walked in.

"Hey the new rookie is here" Judy said sitting on Apollos bed. "Really? and who is it?" Artemis asked her, "his names Jake-"

"Jake Sully" Artemis said. "Where is he?" Artemis asked "with Grace I think—hey were are you going?" Judy asks, "to see my best friend!"

———

"I don't need you, I need your brother" Grace said to Jake "aw, Gracie don't be mean to Jakey" Artemis said walking up to Jake.

She covered his eyes "guess who?" She said. "Apollo?"

"Nope."

"Grace?"

"Nope, try again!"

"Oh, Artemis!"

Artemis smiled and then hugged him, "it's great to see you, looking well, like always" she said and Grace rolled her eyes.

"How do you two know each other?" She asked them, "our parents abandoned us and we lived with our aunt until our father killed her then we lived with Jakes family ever since."

Grace nodded her head and then turns her attention to Norm.

"Ah, Norm, I hear good things about you. How's your na'vi?" Grace asked him, Artemis rolled her eyes now.

"May the all mother smile upon our first meeting."

"Now bad. You should a little formal."

"I studied for five years but there is much to learn."

"Yea, well I have studied it for ten years." Artemis said, Grace and Norm glared at her and Artemis smiled innocently.

"What did you say?" Jake asked her, Art smiled "Norm said that he studied it for five years and there is much to learn I said that I have studied it for ten years."

Jake high fives Artemis, "wheres Apollo?" Jake asked her and Artemis sighed "looking for you but I'm not his babysitter and i don't know where he is oh—never mind Apollo!" Artemis yelled and heads turned to Artemis' direction.

Apollo and jogged over to his brother and sister. "Hey, Jake" Apollo said and they did their handshake. "What's up man?" Jake asked him and Apollo smirked "the roof" he said and pointed up to the roof, Jake laughed.

"Really?" Artemis asked her brother who shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, are you coming to meet your avatar?" Apollo asked and Jake nodded his head.

"I suppose so. Have you two been in your avatars yet?" Jake asked the twins who nodded their heads.

"Yea, my avatar has white hair" Artemis said, "and Apollos has black and white hair" Jake smiled "becoming an old man Apollo?" Jake asked him and Apollo.