Why sisters

So I have four sisters and no brothers but I wish I had a brother like his name could be Matthew and then I wound have a brother even though I have no brother I wish I did I had so much dreams of me having a brother and all of them are good but I have no idea what it be like if I did have a brother even though two of my sister don't live with me but three do one is 16 and the other is 11 and I am 13 about to be 14 but I am ok but I don't have a brother but if I did he would be younger then me since I am 13 and so I ask my mom if we could have a brother and she said no cause we are ok with are family one of your sisters has a two sons and the others do not have no children and so that is why we are ok with our family then I thought how to get two of my sisters gone forever but I put them in a box and shipped them to Canada and then I watched the news on TV and my two sister were on the tv and I was ok but my mom saw it them next I got grounded and then they had to come back home then when they did they were dap and then I was laugh fat them cause they were being stupid on TV and I was going to do something else but it was to much money so I could not get that so I gust shipped them to Canada and know I was gust think if I was the only child and then I would have peace and quit but I could not be the only child cause then I would have to do something with my sisters but know I was gust with my boyfriend Matthew and he is not the only child so I asked my mom if I could move to California and she said could when I am 16 but I am gust 14 know I have to wait for two years to go to California with my boyfriend and then my mom told me she had more sisters then me and I found out that it is not bad to have sisters and no brothers.