Story one Part Five

It was a Monday morning for the two, each woke up and got some breakfast, usual. Right? But it got weirder and weirder from there. 

To start, it was modern day, Sasuke was on his computer and recently finished his work. He got an email from an anonymous source and a link.  It led to a youtube video, more specifically one with both Sasuke and Naruto. It appeared to be a made up world, maybe the alternate universe, but then how would they get the link? It was all so weird, but never the less, he clicked the link and watched the video. (Very smart Sasuge) 

About 5 minutes into the video... 

Sasuke was questioning what he was watching but did not want to stop, either way, he knew it was wrong to watch, I mean it was full on yaoi that he was watching. Until he heard a knock on his door. Quickly, he clicked on another tab, and opened the door to his shock, was an extremely weirded out Naruto... 

"Sasuke... Did you get the link too?" Naruto asked, regretting it immediately. 

"Yeah, I did..." Sasuke said Naruto looked like he just came back from Hell when he was supposed to go to heaven. "I know it's weird but it was fake, probably some random fangirl made, don't worry about it" Sasuke then said, and patted Naruto on the back. 

"But what if..." Naruto murdered.

"What?" 

"What if I... NEED TO GOME HOME! yep.. That's what I meant to say." Naruto said then laughed awkwardly. 

"Uuhhh, alright" Sasuke questioned. 

"Well, talk to ya later teme!' Naruto quickly ran off after saying this. 

Naruto POV 

Sasuke will never feel the same, will he...?

Being completely honest, I thought to drop the story, but I have been getting more watchers than I expected, so I will continue if you want me to. 

Signing off, L7