Part 2

[Jungkook POV]
"Eunha"I says."I'm sorry,Sir...I'm not Eunha"she says and I go to my table with embarrassed."You may introduce yourself"I says with serious tone."My name is Jung Eunji.I'm 21 years old.You can call me Eunji"and she starts tells about herself.Blablabla."That's all for me"she said."Okay"I reply."You can work here from today"I reply.I can from corner my eyes that she's very happy."Thank you so much Mr.Jeon for taking me work for this company...I will do my best for this company"she says and I nods.Then I calls Nayeon,my assistant."Please tell our new worker,Eunji to her place"I says and she nods.They goes.

Then,I calls Jimin."Yeah Jungkook"he ask."Can you finds all the information about Eunji for me???"I said to him."Okay and why did you want it??"he ask and smirk."Yahh..Stop being negative thoughts...I just want to know about our new worker"I says and he nods.After Jimin go,I thinks about Eunji.

"Why did I meets her twice??Why did she look likes Eunha???She has same years old with Eunha!!Or she is the real Eunha!!!No!!I need to check her profile and her true identity so I can know who is the real her!!"-I said to myself

[Eunji POV]
Nayeon sent me to go my desk.Suddenly,she warned me."Don't you dare come near to Jungkook without my permission"she said.What the fuck is she talking about??."What are you talking about??"I ask with concern."It's because Jungkook is someone else love"she says.She sent me a death glare before she go.

Time Skips

I meets Joshua at our favourite cafe after works."How with your work??It is good or suck??"he ask."It's good"I said while drink my hot choco."But,there a girl warn me to not meet my boss without her permission"I says and Joshua make an annoy face."It was a normal things happen in office"he says."Yeah"I reply.After chatting with Joshua,I go back to my home.

When I arrives my home,aunt Sarah greets me with a widely smile.I live with aunt Sarah after she see lying in the road with body full of blood.She doesn't know much about me.She said that I have suffered severe injuries.What weird is that no one has found my body during the accident. At the same time,what she knew was that I was separated from my family.That mean,I had an accident with my family.But,my family and I were taken to a different hospital.My body was found by aunt Sarah.She called the ambulance that there are another victim was found.Since she are the one was taking me to the hospital, the doctor told her about my condition.The doctor told aunt Sarah that I had amnesia.Aunt Sarah brought me her
home because no one took me home from the hospital.At the same time,she only lives alone.
Aunt Sarah calls me Eunji because the doctor can't identify my identity so she decided to creates a name for me.Futhermore,she said that my name Eunji from my necklace.Unfortunately,the necklace just half and the other was lost.Often she's not home because she's always staying at her hostel

"Welcome Eunji"she says."Hi aunt!!When did you came home??"I ask."Just 3 hours after you come home"she says and smile."How the work??Joshua told me that you have a work now"she ask."Ouhh...It's good..I need to go shower now"I says and go to my room.After shower,aunt Sarah knocked on my door and gives me a necklace."Take this Eunji..I think it's yours...I found it when the day of your accident"she says and go.I examine the necklace."I think I know this necklace but I forgot about it"I says.My eyes start became heavy and I drift into sleep.

"Huh!!!"I says.Why did too many blood here??..Who's that??..I can see a guy and a boy came to me..I can't see their face.It was a tall guy."Come back to me honey..I miss you"I hear the guy said."Yeahh mom...come back to us"the boys continues.They became closer and I close my eyes.The words keep playing in my ears even I close my ears."DON'T COME NEAR"I shouts.Then,my eyes suddenly opens.Thanks god because it's just a dream."Who's that guy and boy??Did they has a special relationship with me??Arhhhh I need to go sleep back if not I can't go to work tommorow"I says and go back sleep again.Everyday everynight I will dream about them.

[Tzuyu POV]
"How was my love now??"I ask."He is need someone now,Tzuyu..I think it's time for you to go out to meets him"Nayeon says and I smirk."I will come to his company tommorow"I says and Nayeon smirk."But,I want to ask you something??"she ask."Yeah"I reply."There are new girl works at his company and her face really look like Eunha"she said and my anger start to burn.I throw a book into Nayeon.But,she avoids the book."Woah woah woah...what the hell are you doing Tzuyu???Are you trying to kill me??"she said with angry tone."Sorry,Nayeon..I can't control my anger..But,why did her work there???I need kill her twice..Just wait and see"I says and smirk."Whattt??!!"Nayeon says with surprise tone."You kill Eunha??!!And the girl is Eunha??!!!"she continues.I smirk and nods."Ouh"she says.And Nayeon and I laughs.

[Jungkook POV]

In the morning

I go to Dennis's room.I want to wake him up.I sit the edge of his bed."Dennis,wake up..You need to go school today"I says.He opens his eyes."Appa...I dream about mom last night...She said she still alive and she needs to meet us..She miss us"he says and I was frozen by his words."Mom is already dead,Dennis..I think it's just your imagination..Just set in your heart,your mom maybe die in reality but she won't die in your heart,okay?"I says and he nods.I hugs him."Now go to shower"I says and he go to bathroom to takes shower.

When I at my office room,Nayeon tells me someone want to meet me..When she come into my office,she makes me seduced by her because she wears a very sexy clothes.Yahhh Jungkook..You have wife already..Don't be so stupid...Suddenly,she come to me and sit on my lap.I surprised with her action.I stand up fastly that make her falls to the ground."I'm sorry"I said and offer my hand.She takes my hand."How dare you make me falls to the ground!"she said and playful punch."I don't know you"I says and she makes a surprise face."WHAT!??It's me,Tzuyu"she says and my mind process who is her?..."Ouh..I'm sorry Tzuyu...Let's sit there"I says and point to the sofa.Tzuyu is my ex-classmates when we still in primary school but she moved to American when she study in secondary school

She sit crossed to me."Why did you came here??"I ask."I want to offer you a partnership"she says."So,did you accept my offer??"Tzuyu ask again."Let me think..Tomorrow,I will tell you about this partnership"I says."Okay...I want to ask you something??"she ask."Yeah"I reply."This night,your company will do a mask party,right?"she ask.Where did she know about the mask party."Yeah"I reply."Can I come tonight??"she ask again."Okay"I says.And,she smile."Okay,I need to go now..Meet you tonight"she says and go out from my office room.

[Eunji POV]
While I'm still working,there is a women come into Jungkook's office room.She looks beautiful and sexy.When she go out from the room,she comes to me."So,you are the one,Eunji"she says and I nods.She just smirk and go.

Time Skips
After back from work,Joshua comes to home."Eunji,I heard that your company will make mask party tonight,right??"he says and I nods.Suddenly,I just remember that mask party need a partner.That's mean,I need a partner now."Joshua oppa"I says while pokes his shoulder."Yeah...Are you okay,Eunji??"he ask."No..Can you help me tonight??"I ask."Yeah..What is it??"he ask."Can you be my partner tonight??"I says."WHAT!!??"he shouts and his face starts to became red like tomatoes."Are you okay,oppa??"I says while touch his forehead."I'm okay..Okay..I will be your partner tonight"he says and I jump happily.He just smile.

To be continued :-
▪️"You look very beautiful tonight,Eunha sorry Eunji"-Jungkook

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen in the mask party??Did Jungkook will know the real identity of Eunji??Just wait for the next part✌️✌️