Our Ten Promises~

Please Stay with Me as much as Possible~

'I know he never will,' Eren thought. 'He's a cruel and heartless man, but why do i feel this way? It would never work...

With a deep sigh, Eren pulled a chair away from the wooden table and slumped down. He reached for his cup, swirling it around and watching the liquid inside as if it held the answers to the universe.

"oi, what's got you depressed, brat?" a familiar voice sounded behind him and Eren whipped his face to the side to watch the corporal slide into the chair at the end of the table.

"H- heichou!" he blushed slightly and turned away. "Nothing, I'm not depressed, just lost in thought, I guess..."

He could feel the doubt in Levi's gaze as he stared at him. "I know you're lying, brat. You're gonna try and lie to your commanding officer?"

"Eh... n-no sir. I just feel i shouldn't say what's on my mind." He heard the screeching of the chair against the floor as Levi stood, crossed the space between them and lifted Eren's face to look in his eyes.

"I'm sure whatever you say, I can handle, Eren," he whispered.

Eren blushed. "Y-you said my name..."

Levi slightly blushed and lowered his gaze. "Well, it is your name... Would you rather i call you a brat?"

"no..." Eren smiled. "Corporal?"

"What?"

Eren reached his hand up and caressed Levi's face, running his thumb across his lip. "May i kiss you?" he whispered.

Slowly, Levi raised his gaze and met Eren's. He nodded, ever so slightly, and Eren lifted himself from the chair, connecting lips with the corporal. He kissed Levi softly, feeling hesitant, but Levi wanted more, kissing the teen harder, his toungue entering his mouth. This caught Eren by surprise since he had never even kissed anyone. Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's waist, pulling him closer.

After a few more moments, Eren broke his mouth away, breathing slightly heavier. He looked down at Levi's face, finding it cute how he panted lightly.

As if coming to his senses, Levi released Eren and straightened his hair. "Stupid brat, catching me at a weak moment. Don't ever do that again," he growled at him.

Eren stood, stunned, as he watched the corporal stalk out of the room, leaving him in confused silence. He sighed and slumped back into his chair, feeling his lips where Levi had kissed him. 'I knew it, I'm only fooling myself...'

~*********************************************************************************************************~

Days had passed since that night and Eren couldn't focus on his training. Levi was on his mind constantly now and it was seriously starting to affect him. He couldn't focus and was feeling short tempered with Armin and Mikasa.

Late that night, he was alone yet again, staring at a cup, when he heard a banging sound and someone stumbled in. He turned and saw the corporal, his clothes and hair a dissheveled mess. He stumbled over to Eren and leaned towards him, reeking of alcohol.

"Brat, might i speak with you?" he mumbled.

"Y-yes corporal?"

"I must sincerely apoplogize for my behavior the other night. I was just surprised. I really do like you."

"Um, corporal, you're drunk and not thinking straight. Let me help you to bed," he stood and laid his hands on Levi's shoulders. "Come on."

Levi pulled away from Eren's grasp. "No, I'm not drunk! A few drinks in me, yes, but I am 100% sober!"

Eren was stunned into silence. When he finally mustered the strength to speak, Levi acted, falling into Eren's arms. "C-corporal?!!" he slid his arms around Levi's waist and looked down at the top of his head. He lifted up his hand and raised Levi's chin so he could look at his face. Eren smiled and softly kissed him, exploring his mouth once more. "Corporal, can i ask you to make me a promise?"

Levi nodded.

"Please stay with me as much as possible?" Eren whispered in his ear.

"Promise," Levi whispered back and they embraced one more time in a passionate kiss.

~*********************************************************************************************************~

Well... this is my first one... :( lol i don't think it's very good but i guess it's not entirely up to me to decide. To be honest, I was really aprehensive about writing this and even more so about uploading it. But I will continue this and there will be ten total parts (obviously cause it's called ten promises) I hope you guys like it... maybe leave some feedback to help me improve since I'm new to the site...? Anyway, TILL THE NEXT PART!!!!