3

Don't let him go if he never stops telling you that you're beautiful.

I remember the first Christmas we spent together.

We had hot chocolate in our hands and Christmas movies playing.

We weren't paying attention though.

We were sitting on the couch, cuddling in a warm and soft blanket, talking about aimless things.

The blanket wasn't big and it was cold, so he let me take most of it and hugged me really tight.

We were joking around and the topics kept changing, but they all somehow ended up with him telling me how beautiful I was.

I didn't believe him, of course.

He looked like a god and I was just here, looking average.

It didn't matter what I thought about myself though, by the end of that night, I still didn't think I was pretty, but I knew he saw me as beautiful in his eyes.

As I dozed off that night, I could smell his scent all around me as he hugged me tightly so I wouldn't get cold.

The last thing I remembered was that he kissed me on the nose and wishing me good night and telling me that no matter what I thought, I would always be beautiful in his eyes.

I woke up the next morning in my bed with him hugging me tight, it was at that moment I realized I loved him.

But I was scared he didn't feel the same.

But I was reassured that he did, as he opened his eyes and greeted me with a kiss on the nose, telling me tht I looked beautiful, despite my bed hair and under eye circles.

He loved me.

And I loved him.