Prologue

Do not use this story content. I have written it. It's my work. 

This story is Copyrighted.

All Rights Reserved

•| Prologue |•

Veronica Whitewater, a 17 year old orphan, was always considered a pushover. Bullied and abused, she was broken - so broken. But, never did she ever think of taking her life, no. She was strong like that. She had to live; she had to live for her 5 year old sister.

         She decided to run away - away from all the abuse. She decided she couldn't continue being the way she was. She was done being the pathetic girl - the Omega. After all she was the Crimson wolf, the strongest of all. It was time she took control of her life.

After being a rogue for 3 years, she learned to live independently. She became what she wanted, a strong wolf. She became a shadow in the dark - always hiding from other rogue groups. She trained her little sister. She was finally strong.

But what will happen when the brave Veronica stumbles into a trap that the Alpha of the strongest,  the largest and the most brutal pack in all of Haloan(*) has set to catch rogues? What will happen when Alpha Alexander King claims her as his mate? Will she give into the mate pull or will she reject the brutal Alpha?

Add a prophecy to this and you get the perfect drama.

---------------------------------------------------
* Haloan is not a real place. It's a place of my imagination. If there's a place with that name, which I seriously doubt, then this is not that place.

A/N:   This is the first time I'm writing a book. I hope I don't get writers' block. Hopefully you guys like it.

Comment Fan and vote!