Body Love

Prompt: Write about your body

Song: Escape The Fate - One For The Money

A/N: So, this one shot and the following one are less fictional and more personal. I felt it was time to do something a little less creative writing and a little more philosophical/soul-searching. Please, no hate for the following two one shots. Also. please note that I was in a darker mood for this prompt. I do not always feel such animosity for myself! :)

At twenty years old, I feel anything but average. My shape is pleasantly plump and overtly curvy. My hair is medium length and in desperate need of another meeting with purple dye. My feet are big and the nails need to be repainted. My hands are big for a woman, the nails completely unpolished and in need of being clipped. My eyes are blue, shade depending on my mood and clothing.

I've always been a bigger girl and I've always hated it. It seems like, no matter what I do, I can never fully get rid of the weight, much less keep it gone. Because of this (and my mild acne) my self-esteem is and has always been a very fragile creature.

Don't get me wrong, I love my body. It does wonderful things for me on a daily basis - keeping me healthy and whatnot - yet there is always a part of me that is unsatisfied.

-END-