Psycho ex

So about 3 years ago I had this boyfriend called Ellis O'Neil. I was with him for 5 months and then I realised what he was like. So, here's the story of how we broke up.

We was on a date, and most of the night he was on his phone, messaging someone.
"You okay?" I asked him sweetly
"I'm fine" he snapped
I knew something wasn't right, so I texted Tash. 'Hey, Ellis is acting weird! I need help..' and when my phone went off, suggest she replied, Ellis took my phone off me and started touching me. He was being quite rough and things started escalating from there..

He began to kiss me, I thought nothing of it at first. And then he  started to unbutton my red flannel top.
"Wow hey? What are you doing?" I asked him stopping him
"Don't you want to have sex with me?" He asked sympathetically. And yeah I did want to do it with him, because I loved him and I wanted to show to him that I trusted him and to show him how much I loved him. So it happened and I mean it kinda hurt at first... then it was fine.

After it, he was acting kinda weird and ran out on me. He wasn't replying to any of my calls or messages. So I got in my car and drove to his bestfriends, Adam Hole. Me and Adam go back to primary school, were quite close friends, so he was okay with me going to his. I got there and I heard them talking in the living room "so did you do the deed?" Adam asked Ellis.
"Yep. Done and done, here's the picture, I sent it to you. Print it out and then the bet is done" Ellis laughed. As I heard his god evil laugh, I got madder by the second. How dare he use me for some stupid bet.

I stormed in the living room and shouted "were done, you self centred  dick. I hope the bet was worth it."
"Cait! Wait er" he stuttered
"How could you. I trusted you. It's over Ellis. Never speak to me again" I shouted. As I stomped out of Adams and got into my car, warm tears fell down my checks as I drove away. Yeah, he texted me continuously and kept ringing. I ignored him and finally blocked him.

"Oh shoot" I said to myself. Ellis O'Neil had just walked into the mall...