First Dates ,Movie Nights and Sleepovers

Grace's POV
I got ready to go to set the next morning and I drove in blue Mini Cooper. When I went to got to Tom's trailer, I walked in to see nobody was in the room. Then I felt a hand grab my hand and pull me towards their body. I look up to see Tom's eyes as he leaned down and kissed me. I slowly  kissed back and put my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist. He went and deepened the kiss a bit. After our little make out session, we took a breath for air. Then out of nowhere, he said three I thought I'd never here. "I love you" he said. Lord thank god I didn't get a heart attack. "I-I love you too" I said. We randomly just started to laugh then after it died down, we talked for a while. "So Grace, I wanted to know if you wanted to come to my house for a movie date?" He asked nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah I'd love to." I replied. "Great I'll see at 7 then?" He asked . "Sure I'll be their" I said. We kissed again and it got a little heated for a moment. His tongue grazed my mouth and i denied his access. His hands went down to my ass and squeezed it a bit, which made my mouth open a bit and gave him a chance to go in. Our tongues battled. He eventually won. We both fell back on the couch and continued our kiss. My phone then went off. I groaned and pulled away from Tom. "Sorry Tommy hold on a sec. " I said. He nodded and sat back on the couch. It was Zendaya. Me and her were best friends. She understood that I liked Tom. Let me rephrase that I love him. He's the nicest person and he gets me. "Hey what's up" I answered to her. "Hey where's Tom we've been looking for him." She said. "Ummm....." I replied nervously. "Oh my gosh! You two were having sex, weren't you?" She suspected. "What! No no no we weren't. We just made out that's all." "Ok girl I see you" she said to me. "Shut up Z" I said while smirking. "Ok just send out to set." She said. I hung up and turned to Tom who happened be changing to another shirt. Holy shit he had abs. His six pack was like a Greek god carved it out himself. Oh lord he's grown up fast. "Hey how was the ca- he didn't finish his sentence and smirked. I've been staring for too long. I quickly turned the other way. "I saw you staring Gracie. Don't deny it." He said while laughing. "And what if I do deny it huh?" I said smartly. He walked over to me slowly. I got nervous then a wicked smile crept on his face. Shit. I knew that evil smile. He's gonna tickle me. Oh crud I'm dead. "Don't do it Tom" I pleaded. He leaned down and whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine. "Too late princess" he said. His hands went to my waist and tickled me like mad. I was laughing so hard. "S-stop it T-Tom p-p-please" I tried to get out but he wouldn't budge. Then I remembered Zendaya asked me to get him on set. I quickly knew his weakness. Tickling his armpits. Simple. I put two of hands under his arms and tickled him. He immediately got of me and started laughing. "Got ya Tommy" I shouted. "Zendaya asked me to get you on set so let's go" I said after he go up. We both walked to set together laughing and giggling. Z came up to us. "What are you two laughing about" she asked us while smirking. "Nothing Z, just a joke" I said. "Uh-huh" she said while looking at me. He kissed me on the cheek and went to get changed in his costume.
Time skip to Tom's house
I was sitting with Tom on his couch while watching The Notebook. I had my head leaned on his shoulder and his head was on mine. Once the movie was over, I sat up and stretched. "That was a good movie." I said to him smiling. "Glad you came" he responded. He pulled me back on his chest and i just laid their. "I missed you Gracie" he whispered to me. "Me too" I whispered back. I looked up at him and leaned up to kiss him. He did the same. I reached his lips and kissed him with passion. I took my legs and straddled on his waist so I could support myself. I kissed him some more enjoying this very moment. I just love it. I slowly pulled away from his lips. I smiled and laid my forehead on his. "Grace will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "Yes Tom. I'd love to" I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me and picked me up. "What are you doing Mr. Holland?" I asked him. "Were going for a swim" he said while smirking at me. Lucky I was wearing my swimsuit under my clothes. "Hey put me down for a minute" I said. "Sure" he replied. He set me down and I stripped off my clothes and was in an aqua blue bikini. I saw Tom have his black trunks on. "Fuck me" I heard Tom say under his breath. I saw him looking up and down at my body. I was attractive ,wasn't I. I went up to him and whispered in his ear "Glady". "Wait you heard that" he asked embarrassed. "Yeah I did" I said as I jumped in the pool. I went up for air and noticed Tom wasn't there. "Turn around honey" he said. I turn around to see Tom behind me scaring the shit out of me. After we swam, we went inside, got ready for bed and went straight to sleep.