Day 1, first day of school

(Hi everyone this is my new book the emo girl and the football player. Hope yall enjoy it.)

Bre: OMG OMG OMG IM2 GOING TO BE LATE*i run to my closet and throw on my black mini skirt on and my black tanktop with my black veil brides shirt on and i put on my black makeup on and i run out the door to catch the bus and i watch for the bus* dang i look like a terrible mess........*ithe bus comes and i sit down on the front and i wait till we get to school and i put my headphones in* heh... Well the first day is the best....

Hunter: *wakes up* heh first day *i get out of my bed and i put on some cut jeans and a white work out shirt and i brush my teath and i brush my hair and i walk down stairs and i walk to the bus stop and i stand their* heh well i hope i don't get to crowded this year at school.* the bus stops and i get into the bus and is ee breanna and i smirk at her and i sit right behind her and i tap her on her shoulder*hunter- hey whats your name???? Breanna- umm...... Im Breanna whats yours may i ask?? Hunter-im hunter may i sit next to you??? Breanna- umm if you really want but what about your little friends should you be back their with them and being popular with them... Hunter- I'd rather makes friends then be with then*thinks in head"ha shes actually cute" *sits next to her. And the bus stops and i get off* ill see ya later* .

Later on. On the bus

Hunter: *i sit on the bus waiting for Bre* hmm where is she*the bus starts the engine* heh she must have left school.

Breanna:*i walk into my house dripping of sweat* omg i met the most hottest guy today and he probaly doesn't like me or would like me?*i go to my bed and does my homework and goes to sleep.*