!! contest winners !!

SO IT IS TIME

I GOT A GOOD FEW ENTRIES
AND THEY'RE ALL JUST SO GREAT--

HOW CAN ONE CHOOSE
AHH

okay okay
time to announce the winners
also sorry for being late things are h ec t ic

In third place is...

not announced yet

I'll get to it once I do the glorious mentions !
These deserve to be mentioned c'mon

1. )
From : ImmortalCrayons
Book : Drawings 'n Shit: Da Sequel
Chapter : Am I really participating in a One Shot comp?
Response : oh hunny this was great. I like the type of twist, and I love the idea of how the vampire guns work. Also, zanvismau, an interesting ship and it's kinda cool?? I'm like attracted to it slightly for some reason.

2. )
From : KayTheCat
Book : Short Stories (contests included)
Chapter : Contest Entry
Response : I love how you made them like so adorably in the first part, and their interactions in the second. And I don't mind it being short, it's a cute little story by itself ^^.

Now on to the placement winners!

In Third . . .

FluffyPapaya !
Book : ~MCD SHITPOSTS~
Chapter : *Katemau* *Camera* *Fairy* *Contest Entry*
Response : great stuff right here. Like your word choice, the describing of imagery and the use of perfect words at the perfect time, not to mention that you added beautiful sprinkles of comedy. It's just *kisses hand and sprawls it in the air* magnifique!

In Second . . .

SkySorceressWrites !
Book : Aphmau Headcannons, Shitposts, and More!
Chapter : Fairy Doll (One-Shot #4) (Contest Entry)
Response : okay but like?? Great au?? It's beautiful?? And also the making of everyone hunters and just-- it's so good mm. And then the teltic twist and then the, "Come with me," and it was a blessing to my eyes just overall.

And in First . . .
eggheadJade !
Book : Jade's Book of Ship One Shots
Chapter : [Zanvis](Contest Entry)Demon boy
Response : how the fuck do I respond to this ahh. Like, it had a little bit of everything and made a beautiful-ass story. And then with that ending of like they kind of travel through time it's just so beautiful ahh I'm dying help. (Also 5000+ words boi what??)

So there you have it! Sorry this was a little late, but if you can tell, I haven't been on Wattpad much. And that's just school started and chaos ensued. I'll most likely be back to updating soon, and it'll most likely have to be once a week. Just think of it like... I took an unannounced hiatus.
Whoops.

Rewards :

First place -- you can either choose between a 2500 word one-shot or a drawing of anything (limit: two character if you choose characters)
Second place -- you can either choose between a 2000 word one-shot or a drawing of one character of Aphmau's
Third place -- you can either choose between a 1500 word one-shot or a drawing shoulders and up of a character if Aphmau's

Upon request, you can ask which ship and scenario it is (for the one-shot) or traditional or digital (for the drawing [please note: digital will be colored in, yes, but I will be drawing with my finger, and I am out of practice])

Message me the details, and I'll get on them! (Also, please note that it may take a little while to get these out, as I said, I'm adjusting to school again. I'll be good once I get into the loop of things. ^^ thank you for understanding)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who participated! It means the world to me ♡