Chapter 5

Place: *Vishakhapatnam*

In that silent weather the sounds of waves have surrounded the place. The deep rhythmic music of the waves has some unknown message to say. Ragini is involved in listening to those sounds who was sitting on a rock, where beneath the waves are sticking that rock.

Laksh was looking at her who is standing just a little far from her. Sanskar was busy in taking photos.

Ragini who was looking at ocean, her thoughts shift to a flash back...

"Maa, Baba, Ragini's marriage was stopped. And, that groom has eloped. Who will marry her now..??" Ragini's mama asks. He is own son of daadi and dadaji.

They three are silent.

Her mama, "she will marry my son."

His words shock daadi, daadaji and Ragini. Because he is well known notorious gunda, and he was already married twice.

Dadaji slaps him.

*Assume this mama character as Bhuvan from PPk serial*

Dadaji:: we came to this village, to your house.. to forget the pain, and you are being my own son giving more pain..!! we will not stay here a minute..!!

Dadaji fumes. He is about to go out, but Bhuvan drags Ragini into a room and locks the door.

"No one will go against my words. Ragini will marry my son..!!" Bhuvan orders and leaves. Ragini's room is guarded by two men. Dadaji and Daadi looks with tears.

Ragini's deep thoughts are shattered by the wave water's sprinkles. She moves her face aside as the water fell on her and she sees Laksh was looking at her. laksh was still seeing her even she was seeing him. Both have a brief eye lock. Same as the secret language of those waves, their hearts also speak something.

"Guys, we are getting late..!! shall we go to hotel back??"

Sanskar just comes and asks.

Laksh nods head, Ragini stands and starts walking towards Laksh. He waits till Ragini comes, Sanskar keeps going.

Ragini and Laksh are walking side by side in the sand of that ocean shore and they are leaving their foot prints in that sand... ragini was looking at ocean again and again.

Laksh looks at her..

"Bay of Bengal.. Did you like it?" he asks. Ragini nods her head in a smile.

"My daadi used to tell me, there is some relation between ocean and shore. That's why ocean keeps touching the shore. It sometimes goes back and comes forward.. but, never stays in same place. It keeps moving. But, shore never moves away. It is stick there."