Identity Swap (One Direction Fan Fiction)

I was sitting in Starbucks wearing a red knitted sweater, black skinny jeans and brown converse. My long black hair wasn't tied up, just swaying in the soft breeze of the air conditioner.

"Are you going to order anything?" the cashier leans forward and asks. I glance over. "I mean, you've been here for twenty minutes, just staring at a wall." I look at him again, not saying anything. "Fine, but if another customer wants to sit there, you're moving." I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.

Aren't chairs made for being sat on? I might order something. I might not. Depends on if I brought my purse.

I reach into my purple bag and search. Nope. It ain't in there. Guess I'll just have to eavesdrop on other peoples conversations.

"I can't believe one direction are in London again!" one girl said.

"I know! They could be outside Starbucks right now!" her friend chirps in.

"I heard they were going to a party tomorrow! But they don't want any fans there."

"Where is the party?"

"I'm pretty sure it's at that pub on Main Street."

"If only we were older, we could go."

Hmmmm. Interesting. Not!

So many people are obsessed with one direction. It's starting to get really annoying actually. Whenever I try to eavesdrop, the person or people are always talking about them.

I don't really like them to be honest. They are quite good looking, but sometimes I feel like they take advantage of their fame.

Maybe I should go to that party to see if they are different in reality, not from what I see on TV and in magazines or on the internet.

"Ok. You have to go now." the cashier comes up to me with three people behind him, obviously wanting to sit down. "And don't argue." he adds.

I put my bag around my shoulder, get up and walk out the door. The sunlight hits my face and I squint before grabbing my white sunglasses and heading to my apartment.

My name is Vera and I'm twenty years old. I moved out last year and have settled down well. Although the apartment is temporary, my new attitude is permanent.

I use to backchat, tease and bully. After seeing my old school councillor for three years, she changed me. I see the world differently now. Before, I would've seen a little kid with dorky glasses and called them dorky, or four eyes. Now if I see a little kid with dorky glasses I'll smile and walk away.

[]<~>[]

I've thought about making a story with this plot for awhile now and finally decided to actually do it.

So I hope you all like it and keep reading!

If you read and like this story please vote, comment and fan.

byee,

Tia.

ex oh