Party

I've decided that I will go to the party tonight. What have I got to lose? My life is a little boring right now. Who knows what could happen.

Right now I'm in a shop called 'Fine Comfort', looking for a dress for tonight. I tried a black dress with long sleeves and a ruffled bottom and altough it was very pretty, they didn't have my size. So I'm examining myself in the mirror while wearing a strapless dress with a black top, a white band in the middle and a blue skirt about to my knees.

It fits perfectly so I check the price tag. $45. I guess it's alright. I quickly changed and gave it to the lady at the cash register. She was wearing a yellow buttoned shirt and a black mini skirt.

"Is this all you'll be having today?" she smiles at me.

I feel like saying "Does it look like I want anything else?" but hold myself back.

"No, thankyou." I smile back and she hands me a small yellow bag.

I walk out the shop and head for a donut shop. I scan the shelve full of donuts and choose a caramel filled, choc chip topped one.

A sixteen year old boy with acne walks up to the counter and asks me if I wanted anything.

"Sure, pimple face." I reply, instantly covering my mouth and regretting what I said. His smile fades. "Sorry!" I say before running off.

Damnit! Why did I say that? What's wrong with me? Ugh. I didn't even think before speaking.

I better move on and just pray I don't see him again. Maybe I just shouldn't go to that shop again.

***

I apply foundation, blue lipstick to match the skirt of my dress, light blue eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.

I hop in my car and head off to The Main Street Pub. When I pulled up I could hear music and talking.

The bright lights nearly blinded me when I stepped in the doorway, looking around. There were two storeys. Most people were on the first floor dancing. I looked around and went up to the bar.

"Hey, hottie. What d' ya want? It's on the house." a guy with messed up hair and a red shirt behind the bar winks at me and I just look at him blankly.

"Just a beer." I say. Even though he looked like a criminal, I would never turn down something for free. After a few seconds the guy hands me the beer and tries to grab my hand but I pull away and walk to the dance floor. I'm not really thirsty anyway.

I can't see any of the one direction boys and head upstairs to check.

It was dark and I searched for a light switch, but I couldn't find one.

"Grace? Is that you?" I hear an Irish voice say. I look around but it's too dark to see anything.

"Um..." I start.

"I thought you were going back to New York." the same voice, but it sounds closer. Suddenly I feel another presence close to me and a light turns on.

I stare at the person in front of me. It was Niall. I gasp. Did he call me Grace?

"Babe, I missed you." he hugs me tightly, not letting go. "After our fight... I would stay in my room all day. Did you change you're mind? Can we get... back together?" he scratches the back of his neck and bites his lip.

What is going on.

Ok. My name is Grace. I was with Niall. We had a fight. I was going back to New York but changed my mind. Now Niall wants to get back together.

This isn't me.

What do I do?

What do I say?