Tagged by Trizz_Elly

There's nothing forcing me to do it, but there's nothing stopping me either so... here we go!

Thank you Trizz_Elly!

Do you like someone?

My big happy family! ^^

Do they like you back?

Well, if not then they should've told me-... wait, you meant romantic feelings? In that case, nah, my crushes just go "Oh, he's cute!" and then they're gone. Might hang around my thoughts a little but they're basically all gone now so... I don't know if any of those guys liked me back.

Middle name?

Erika. Yup. I'm using my middle name as username.

Single or taken?

As said, no crush has ever reached the stage where I ask the dude out.

Girl best friend?

Must be my sister, she's the only one whom I can fangirl with. But I also have this other girl who comes over or give me calls a few times per year. We don't hang out much, but she's nice gal.

Guy best friend?

My oldest bro! We share a passion for English, science and creative work. We often irritate the other members of the family by having heated conversations in English. We're also both known for failing a lot with our Swedish, but we don't care! XD

Then I also have this group of dudes but I don't see them much nowadays because of High School and me being a stupid shy and socially awkward person. But I've had quite a few memorable moments with the dudes. I miss ya'll, ye crazy lads! XD

Fav. OTP?

Don't you make me choose ONE ship out of the love square. IT'S THE SAME TWO PEOPLE, FOR PLAGG'S SAKE! I also really like a few other ships but how can I deny the love square to be my current OTP, there's so much more going on with these two!

Last person texted?

...I don't have a phone but... on Skype it would be my sister since she spammed me with pictures of Aidan Turner and I had a few failed attempts to make her stop. So I closed Skype.

Last song listened to?

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day, covered by Lindsey Stirling (I love her music! ^^)

Battery percentage?

On my flip-phone or really old and less usable HTC Legend? On the Legend it's much easier to find out so... 95% as it's only used as alarm clock right now.

Lock screen?

Reason you made Wattpad

It was the only way for me to provide my sister with stories to her super-old tablet. And it seems to be a little easier than FanFiction.net

Birthday

12 December 2000 (fun fact: 12/12/12 was my 12th birthday. ...12 is my lucky number! )

20 tags:

There! Played 20 rounds of tag with my sister because I barely know ANYONE on Wattpad. :)

Thanks again Trizzy for the tag! ^^

À plus Miraculers and followers! ^^