07 ; the festival begins

"Here we are, live reporting from the prestigious hero academy, UA's sports festival!" You overheard a news reporter announce.

You made your way into the waiting room, where the rest of your class was seated at chairs.

"Aren't you all excited?" You said as you sat next to Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo and Sero.

You turned over to the commotion from the other tables.

"I'm not here to make friends." You heard Todoroki announce.

"Ice ice baby has quite the attitude." Kaminari whispered.

"I'm not here to make friends- I'm here to win americas top model, blah, blah, blah." You mimicked.

The dual haired boy then turned in your direction and gave you a cold, wicked glare, sending you into a moment of shock.

"Yikes, I guess he isn't playing around." Kirishima sighed.

"We're set to go up soon, are you all prepared?" Iida stated.

"Yeah!" The class replied.

-

You walked onto the stadium alongside your classmates, as your class was introduced.

Soon after, first years from other classes and courses were then called up.

You felt a little intimated, but it only encouraged you to do better.

The top scoring student on the entrance exam was called up onto the podium to give a speech.

Unfortunately, the top scoring was the blonde with a temper you all know and love, Bakugo.

He took a deep breath and began.

"I'm going to win." He said into the mic, his voice echoing across the stadium as he gestured a thumbs down.

He was immediately booed by the other classes, and some of the audience too.

"Wow, I'm so touched, I'm moved to tears." You said sarcastically as you wiped an imaginary tear.

He descended the podium, he obviously didn't care about what they thought of him.

Then one of your teachers, midnight walked to the podium, voices and whispers followed.

"Is it really fit for her to be teaching the first years?"

"That's the R-Rated hero for you."

"We're so lucky!" Mineta remarked, you then slapped the back of the little perverts head.

"Ugh, boys." You said and rolled your [E/C] eyes, the girls nodding in agreement.

-

You stood at the start of a long obstacle course.

You stretched your arms above your head and took a deep breath.

You quirk didn't advance you in agility, so you'd have to use your wits instead.

And so the race started, you bolted forward only to meet the machinery from the entrance exam.

You soon saw a flash of ice, and the 0-pointer was destroyed In a matter of seconds.