1

Shawn's POV
I was in my room doing my own little thing when I got a message from Cameron I was nervous but I still replied.
(S-Shawn C-Cameron)
C-heyyy can u cum 2 my place @ 4 and stay a couple of days since u liv alone??plwease😊😊
S-sure
C-text wen ur finished packing ur stuf ill pic u up
S-kk
Once I was done texting Cameron(aka:my crush) I started packing my stuff for Cameron's house. I was finally finished so I checked my phone.It was 03:42,I still had time so I went to take a shower. I was finally done,I checked the time again.03:54.CRAP!I only had 6 minutes.I needed to go with something simple.I ended up wearing a large grey hoodie and some light blue jeans. I walked outside off my house and saw Cameron inside his car texting someone. I tapped on his window.He looked at me and smiled.I put my stuff in the back and sat in the passenger seat."Who were you texting?"I ask."My girlfriend Amy."Once I heard those words and that slutty name (a/n sorry if your names Amy)I felt my eyes starting to tear up "oh"I mumble.
Cameron's POV
"Oh"I heard him mumble. I looked over at him and saw water in his eyes."What's wrong?"I asked."Amy is my ex-girlfriend and she's a lying cheater.You have to break up with her please..."he said."No"he looked at me with worry in his,once brown but now dull grey,eyes."W-why Camie?"he mumbled."Do you not want me to have a great girlfriend?"I asked annoyed."I want you to have a boyfriend like me instead that ugly slut..."he mumbled. I couldn't believe what he said about my girlfriend."Shawn... why are you calling Amy a slut?"I asked with no emotion."SHE IS A SLUT CAMERON...you can't trust her...please..."he screamed."Matt's having a pool party tonight and he asked me to tell you about it.You coming?"I ask.He nodded.We were finally at my home.We got out and went inside then Shawn just dashed upstairs to my bathroom.
Shawn's POV
I looked at my self in the mirror. I got out my blade. I took off my hoodie and carved out the two words...
'Love me'
After 24 new cuts I put my hoodie back on and made my back downstairs."Ya hungry?"I heard Cameron ask."No"I said."me ether we should get to bed and your sleeping with me.Ok?"he says,I nod my head and went back upstairs with Cameron behind me.

A/N:Hey people.This is my very first chapter hope you enjoyed it.I love you all sooo much.❤️❤️❤️

-Logan (I'm a girl with a boys name)
Please don't judge!