chapter one

*Batman pov

It was just the start of any normal day. The sun was shining like it usually does, birds chirping, wind blowing, that kind of thing. I was getting ready to go to my job when Albert can in. "Master, would you like a cup of coffee, before you go?" Looking at the man that practically raised me I said" sure Albert, I would love a cup of coffee." He has raised me since I was 7 when my parents were murdered. Since then I have inherited my father's company and the house. "Hey Albert?" "Yes, master?" "Can you put the coffee in a travel mug,  I'm running late?" Albert looked at me" of course master Bruce" "thank you Albert." "Anything else master?" "No that's it."
On my way to work I notice this little kid. He looked as happy as I did when I was his age. That was a long time ago.

Yes that was a very long time ago. Back before my parents were taken right in front of my eyes. Knowing that there are very aweful people in this world that will do just about anything to get what they want. The man that took my parents from me tried robbing us of everything we had. Trying to think of something different i turned on the radio in the car. The song "please don't go" came on. I started to sing along "Now please don't go, most nights i hardly sleep when im alone" this song always gets to my emotions. So as i listened to it my thought wandered.  Its hard losing the people you love, no matter who it is. Whether its a friend or a family member. But the past is gone, its time to live in the present.

hey guys sorry about this chapter im still trying to figure out how i want to make this story. If anyone has any ideas just comment and let me know :)