"I Think He Likes Boys" JIHOPE

A/N: BTS is a kpop band which means they mostly speak korean but for the purposes of this story i will write their communication in english when in reality most of it is korean. the only time they actually speak english is when they say they are "english speakeu". sorry for the confusion. also hoseok=j-hope=hobi     and jimin=chimchim    seokjin=jin (they are nicknames)
also if you are a piece of shizzle like me and you only want smut, then it starts after the heading "fastforward to hotel room". if you want fluff too then read the whole thing. thanks guys ✌🏻❤️

Jimin x J-hope

    "Haha okay guys... its english speakeu time," declares J-hope as the rest of the Bangtan Boys climb into the limo. 
    "Oh no, not this again," complains Jimin as he fastens his seat belt.
    "What Jiminie? You don't like to english speakeu?" J-hope leans in close to Jimin's ear, raising the other boy's curiosity.
    J-Hope stares intently at Jimin's eyes, making the shorter boy uncomfortable. Jimin looks away as Jungkook starts cracking up beside them.
    "C'mon Jimin stop playing with your boyfriend and take out the camera," Jungkook smirks at Jimin.       Taehyung grabs Jungkook's arm, jealous of all the attention he's giving Jimin. Jungkook peers curiously over at Tae as Jimin sighs in annoyance.
    "Hobi is not my boyfriend Jungkook. Why do you always tease me like this?" Jimin frowns.
    "Can we please just start recording. Remember this is for ARMYs," J-hope interjects.
    "Fine..." Jimin reaches into his bag for the camera.
    "Yay!" J-hope gives Jimin a side-hug and looks at him with his brilliant smile.
    Jimin softly smiles back at Hobi but quickly looks away, blushing at how cute Hobi looks. He presses the record button and holds the camera out so everyone is in the shot.
    "Hi ARMYs!!!" J-hope says enthusiastically to the camera, "Ah.. we are english speakeu now. See -ah very good at english speakeu." Jimin watches as J-hope nods his head in that cute little way he does.
    "Jimin here doesn't like english speakeu time," Jungkookie teases Jimin while looking at the camera.
    Jimin just rolls his eyes.
    "Oh look, we're at the hotel," Seokjin says.
    "I guess we have to assign rooms to each other. Okay, I claim the one with the biggest bed," Suga jumps in.
    "Jin, Suga, it's english speakeu time. Why not -ah- not you english speakeu?" J-hope frowns at the two who had been speaking in Korean.
    "Ah sorry Hoseok," Jin apologizes in english.
    "Hey so uh who is room -ah um sharing," Taehyung jumps into the conversation.
    "Since I am BTS leader I say Tae and Jungkook share, J-hope and Jimin share, and me, Suga, and Jin will share," Namjoon says, taking charge of the situation.
"Yay I roomie with Jimin!" J-hope exclaims as Namjoon finished assigning rooms. He gets so excited that he trips and falls in the doorway of the hotel.
"Oh you're such a klutz, you know," Jimin bends down and reaches his hand out to Hoseok. Hobi blushes with embarrassment as he grabs hold of Jimin's hand. Jimin accidentally pulls J-hope up with too much force, causing Hobi's body to be thrusted at Jimin and their sharp cheekbones to rub past each other. They stumble back, holding tightly to each other, but they manage not to fall down. As they pull away from each other,  J-hope "accidentally" kisses the side of Jimin's neck. Jimin stumbles back and nearly trips on his feet but quickly regains balance. J-hope just stands there, his cheeks as bright red as a ripe tomato, awkwardly brushing the back of his neck with his left hand. After noticing that Suga's been recording the whole incident, Jimin quickly walks up to the camera and nervously laughs, acting as if it was all a joke. He leans in close and whispers, "I think he likes boys."

FASTFORWARD TO HOTEL ROOM

    The two boys sit on the bed uncomfortably, awkward silence eating at their ears. Unable to stand the tension, Hoseok finally decides to break the silence.
    "Jimin ah- uh I-" J-hope stutters. Before Hobi can utter another syllable, Jimin climbs over to J-hope's side of the bed and smashes his plump lips into J-hope's soft lips. Hoseok momentarily sits there in shock but quickly snaps out of it and his tongue starts dancing with Jimin's. J-hope pushes Jimin flat on his back on the bed. He bites Jimin's bottom lip then starts rubbing his hand on Jimin's bare chest, feeling his hard abs under his grey sweater. They begin ripping off clothing, starting with their shirts, then belts and pants, finally leaving them in just their boxers. Jimin decides he's tired of playing submissive and flips
J-hope onto his back on the bed, placing himself on top. Hoseok is shocked by Jimin's sudden burst of dominance but is immediately turned on even more than he already is. Jimin feels J-hope harden under him through his underwear and lets out a soft moan. Jimin traces his pointer finger down J-hope's chest, eventually reaching the hard member in his underwear. Jimin smirks.
    "J- Jiminie-" J-hope murmurs.
    "Shhh, baby its alright," Jimin interrupts. Jimin begins palming the older boy through his boxers causing Hoseok to suppress moans.
    "Go on baby, let it out," Jimin gives Hoseok permission to make noise. Jimin looks up into J-hope's eyes, asking permission to go further. The older boy nods in response. Jimin then slowly slid off Hoseok's boxers, slightly teasing him. J-hope just lays there in anticipation suffering from sexual frustration. Jimin can see the desire in Hoseok's eyes so he continues to tease him further by licking around the frustrated boy's tip.
    "Urgggggghhh- ah- uh-" Hoseok begins to moan. Jimin takes this as his cue to go faster so he takes the whole of J-hope into his mouth and starts bobbing his head slowly.
    "Ah- oh uh- ooh-" J-hope begins grabbing fistfulls of Jimin's hair and stroking the back of his head.
    "I- I'm c-close," Hoseok manages to say. Jimin releases J-hope from his mouth, causing the other boy to whine in confusion.
"No not yet baby," he whispers. Jimin slides off his own boxers and commands Hoseok to take him in his mouth. J-hope hollows his cheeks and begins sucking harshly, causing Jimin to let out loud moans.
"Release me," Jimin forces himself to say, despite the pleasure he's feeling. He instructs Hoseok to bend over on the bed, his bare ass facing Jimin. Jimin quickly sucks his fingers and inserts them into Hoseok's ass, stretching his tight hole.
"Agh -ohh uh-" J-hope moans with each finger added. Once Jimin feels Hoseok is stretched wide enough for his large member, he pulls out his fingers causing J-hope to frown with the loss of pleasure. Jimin seductively licks each finger right next to Hoseok's ear.
"You ready baby?" Jimin whispers into J-hope's ear.
"Y- yes," Hobi stutters, still upset at the loss of pleasure. Jimin slowly inserts his long member into Hoseok's ass as the submissive boy grunts with each inch added. Jimin pauses for a second after completely inserting himself, waiting for J-hope to give him the signal.
"Go," Hoseok gives Jimin permission to move. At first, Jimin thrusts slow but hard to give Hobi a minute to adjust to the feeling.
"Baby?" Jimin continues to push his hips into J-hopes backside.
"F-f-faster please," Hoseok begs. With Hobi's permission, Jimin begins thrusting faster into the older boy's stretched asshole.
"Ah-ooh uhhh," J-hope moans loudly, "Harder, faster."
"Alright baby," Jimin shoves his dick into Hoseok's hole with immense force and thrusts even faster then before. J-hope screams with pleasure.
    "I- I'm c-close," Hoseok warns Jimin. Jimin speeds up and swirls his tongue on the back of J-hope's neck. At that very moment, Hoseok cums all over the sheets and collapses onto the bed. Jimin finishes inside the boy's ass and slowly pulls out, laying down next to Hobi. They lay there in silence for a moment before J-hope interrupts the silence.
    "C-can I tell you something Chim Chim?" J-hope nervously asks.
    "Sure Hobi," Jimin calmly replies. Hoseok turns to face Jimin and Jimin turns to look him in the eyes.
    "I love you," J-hope whispers.
    "I love you too Hobi," Jimin puts his arms around Hoseok and pulls him in close,
    "I always have."

A/N: WHOA HOLY SHHEEET I DID IT I FINISHED APPLAUD ME IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR A MONTH BUT IM A BUSY BEE SO I WASNT WORKING ON IT THE WHOLE TIME.
what did you guys think though? any suggestions on who/what i should do next? feel free to tell me in the comments

love you guys ❣️