chapter six.

JIMIN wanted to cry and dig a hole in the ground, the embarrassment he felt was too immense and he didn't know how to react.

Jungkook was sitting in front of him and had a shocked and serious expression as well as Jimin, though the fear was more evident on his face. He had just called Jungkook daddy. He just wanted to disappear and never come back, he wanted the earth to swallow him.

"I-I'm so sorry," Jimin mumbled as he cleared his throat, his eyes leaving Jungkook's as he relaxed a bit serenely staring at the floor.

"I-I um yeah. It's okay I just didn't expect this wow," Jungkook said as Jimin sighed looking down.

"You can leave if you want."

"What?"

"I mean you did say you were looking for a little, but you look so afraid right now," Jimin informed Jungkook who closed his eyes, seeming a bit annoyed. Jungkook closed his eyes mumbling something that Jimin couldn't understand.

"What was that?"

"Look Jimim, my best friend he, um he did the page for me. I honestly wasn't looking for anybody. I'm a CEO i wouldn't go on a dating website, my reputation is on the line. I truthfully do not even know what a little is. And for the reason as to why I'm here, it's because he dragged me here to your apartment. Broke in, actually. And he left me as soon as you woke up."

Jimin didn't know what or how to feel, Jungkook wasn't even looking for anyone, he didn't even care for him. How could he have been so blind? Jungkook had never mentioned him being a little all this time!

"Oh," was all he could say as he still looked down the once serenity feelin between them, completely broken.

"I'm honestly so sorry about that. I didn't mean to startle you."

"I think it's time for you to leave," Jimim mumbled as he stood up from the couch. This was it! This was the end of Jimin's happiness.

"What? Are you okay Jimin?"

"You can let yourself out Mr. Jeon," Jimin told him as he left to his room locking himself as he began to cry.

Jungkook was confused, a bit sad at the way Jimin had talked to him. Either way, he followed Jimin's words and left the apartment.

-

"Can you stop hitting me?!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to grab Taehyung's hands as they slapped him.

"You are such an idiot, How could you say that to him?!"

"I didn't say anything wrong! I told him the truth!," Jungkook complained back as he pushed Taehyung away.

"Yes, you did. You told him that you weren't looking for anyone, you basically called him a stupid bitch for even thinking that you would go on a dating website because of your reputation. And to make this all better you decide to you brake his heart you son of a bitch!" Taehyung dramatically yelled as he sighed harshly, throwing his body next to Jungkook's.

"I didn't mean to say that," he softly said as he rested his head on the palm of his hands.

"Now you get how serious this is to him?"

"You're stupid this is all your fault, I'm looking for a little! What even is a little? And above all of that, why would you think I have a similar taste as yours?"

"I'll educate you. A little is a submissive person who prefers to act like a child when they often feel stressed and they usually look for daddies or caregivers who can give them whatever they want. And do not tell me that you found Jimin unattractive."

"I'm still lost."

"It's like a sugar daddy and sugar baby relationship but in some ways different."

Jungkook once again sighed in disbelief as he rested his head on the cushions, his eyes staring at the vanilla colored ceiling of his room.

"What do i do?"

"You have to go see him, talk to him!"

"I can't  tomorrow though, I'm busy. I'll just go on Saturday. First, I need to understand more about this little thing."

"Just send him a text for now. Tell him your sorry or something."

Jungkook nodded as he wondered how Jimin was doing. He hoped that he was okay.

      ★ミ
edited. january 4, 2018 | 4:18 pm
  ~ happy new years ~
© chmguk