Aftermath

After everything that could go possibly wrong with Annie and Mikasa happened. Annie was back at home it was late, well to annie it was. It was around 1 or 2pm she wasn't sure if Mikasa was coming back so she decided to text Mikasa.

Annie: Hey are you coming back or do you have to stay there?

Annie started to get worried because its been a while sence she sent that message. She didn't know where Levi lived so she couldn't go and get mikasa herself. An hour passed it was now 3:00pm. She decided to text Mikasa again.

Annie: are you okay? I'm getting worried.

Not even ten seconds after her phone started to ring. It was Mikasa. Or so she thought, Annie awnserd it right away.

"Mikasa! Are you okay what's wrong?! Im worried" Annie said into her phone. But a deep like pissed off tone awnserd back.

"Sorry honey but this isn't Mikasa" The voice said back. Annie widened her eye's before talking back.

"Then who are you?" Annie asked in her normal tone with a hint worry present in her voice.

"Guess" The guy said "Im not in the mood to play game's" Annie replied "your no fun. But from the sound of you i like you already" The guy said "ew" Annie said
"Whatever this is Levi" The guy now known as Levi said. Annie froze not sure what to say "lose of words? Well i see your number isn't saved in this phone so may i ask who YOU are" Levi asked.

"No way asshole where is  Mikasa?" Annie asked "wow. Feisty i like that in a girl" Levi said. "Where is she?" Annie asked bluntly she heared Levi laugh "You interrupted our session bitch I'm busy. But this could be fun" Levi started "If you want her come and get her I'll text you the address" Levi said and hung up. She looked her phone to see an address texted. She heard about this Levi guy before and how strong he was, she was going to need help.

But she never really had any friends. The only person that popped in her head was. Eren. She was shook at the thought of him but she wanted to protect Mikasa so she didnt have a choice.

She slowly went to her contact's and pressed Eren's number calling it. It rung only three time's before he finally picked up. "What?" Eren awnserd in his normal angry tone "Want more of my beatings cause i can grant that wish" He said Annie took a breath calming herself "Listen Eren i need your help" it was silent for a moment "with what?" He asked Annie was about to reply but he cut her off "You know what scratch that i will help you with whatever it is only if you will give me what i want after" Eren said Annie knew what he wanted and tried not cry. But she would do it for Mikasa "F-Fine" Annie stuttered. "Good girl~" Eren said in a really creepy tone "Now what do you need help with?"

Annie sighed a little  "Okay remember when i wouldn't tell you who i hung out with?" Annie said "yea" Eren replied "Well i was hanging out with your sister your adopted one. Mikasa" there was another silence "okay? Why?" Eren asked "i met her at a library and we started talking and we got along so i hung out with her for the rest of the day" Annie awsnered "Oh" Eren said "What about her?" He finished "Well she is being kept hostage by Levi"

Again another pause "Levi? What the hell" Annie hated to agree with him "my reaction to" Annie said "Can you please help me get her out of there? Please i cant do it myself" Annie finished "Yeah you cant do anything right so thats normal" Eren insulted "But i already made a deal with you so fine" Eren said

"Okay.." Annie said quietly. "Where do they live?" He asked "I'll text you it" Annie told him. He hummed while she hung up on him already regretting this but she had no other choice. she texted the address to him she saw that he opened it but didnt reply so she assumed he was on his way there.

After a little while she finally made her way to Levi's house after getting lost a couple of time's she saw Eren standing outside the house already she approached him. "Where have you been I've been waiting for a while" Eren said obviously pissed off "sorry....i got lost" Annie replied "Stupid Bitch" Eren said he was about to hit her but stopped himself ' Ill use my anger in this plan' Eren thought

Annie walked past Eren only for him to follow. She knocked on the door hard and loudly she heared someone come down the stairs and to the door. The door opened to reveal Levi.

"Well hello there Annie~" Levi said then moved his eye's to Eren
"Who are you?" Levi asked mad.
"Your worst nightmare" Eren awnserd only for Levi to laugh

"Try me" Levi said