Chapter 1: Boarding.

Me, Amanda, Emily, Alex and Taylor are on our way to the airport.

We are going to Spain baby!
We really need this trip, to clear our heads and relax and have fun.

I really need this trip. A month ago, has been 11 years since i saw my father getting murdered in front of my eyes. Its been 11 years. And still, i remember every single part of that night. The worst night of my life. My daddy died right in front of me. There isn't a day that passes by, and i don't think of him and that night.

FLASHBACK《

"Put the fucking gun down Trevor! You don't want to do it!" He says while backing away.

"YOU FOOLED ME MAN! ITS TIME FOR YOU TO PAY." Trevor says.

"Rebecca go upstairs." My dad says.

"DON'T KILL MY DADDY PLEASE." I scream at him.

"REBECCA GO UPSTAIRS RIGHT NOW." My dad shouts at me.

"Oh don't worry sweety. You relax. Just close your eyes." He says while smiling.

"NO PL-"

BOOM🔥

The sound of the shot interrupted my last words. All i see is my dad down, blood all over the floor.

I burst in tears.

END OF FLASHBACK 》

I wipe my tears while we get in the airport.

"Spain, here we come!" Amanda says.

"Ahaha it'll be liit." Taylor says.

"Haha best summer ever!" Emily says.

"Did you guys get everything?" Alex asks.

"Yeah we are good." I say.

"Lets go check in." Emily says.

We all carry our suitcases and our carry-on bags and find our check-in counters. The line is huge. We have to wait. While we are waiting, we take some selfies.

After 10 minutes, its finally our turn to check-in. I go first, and my luggage is getting checked and i place my ID on the nook in the counter, after the agent asked me. She tags it and gives me my boarding pass.

When we finish checking in, we make our way to the security checkpoint. The worker checks our ID and boarding pass send us forward.

We wait in line and get to the x-ray machine and the metal detector. We place our stuff on the conveyor belt to be scanned.

We finish and get to our boarding area.

"Who craves starbucks?" I ask.

"Everyone." Taylor says.

"Haha lets go get then!" Emily says.

We go to starbucks and make our orders, then we get our drinks and head to the shops.

We split up and me and the girls go in Victoria's Secret.

Paradise.

We walk around, checking the panties, bras, everything.

I ended up buying 3 bombshell bras. They are a key to huge boobs.

After we pass some time shopping we find the guys at McDonalds. We get some food and then we finish and go and sit in our gate area.

"I think i'm gonna take a nap in the plane." Taylor says.

"Haha same..maybe" I say.

"Dude..7 hour flight." Alex says.

"I hope our flight doesn't get delayed." Emily says.

"I will get pissed if that happens." Amanda says.

After a while the gate agents announce boarding.

We get to the Jetaway and hand them our boarding pass and head to the plane. After going through the flight attendant we find our assigned seats.

7 hours and 41 minutes to Spain.