Chapter 2: Hello Spain!

6 hours left.

I am sitting with Taylor and Emily and on the other side is Amanda and Alex and a 45 year-old looking woman next to them. I sit on the window side. I love sitting next to the window and watch the sky, the cities, the ocean. 

"Becky." Emily says.

I turn around and look at her.

"Don't call me Becky you know i hate it." I say.

"Hahaha i know i know..okay Becca..tell me whats bothering you." 

"What? No..i'm good. I'm just bored" 

She looks at me with  her eyebrow raised. "I've known you since the first minute you stepped on earth"

"Ugh okay..its just..i miss my dad..and i want my mom to be happy"

"I know you miss him..but..Becca..11 years..and your mom is happy with James.."

"Its just that i can't forget about my past..it haunts me everyday..the images of my mom getting abused after my dad's death..and that night.." I look down and wipe my tear.

She hugs me tight and i do back. 

"And that is why we are here all these years..to make your life better and help you build up the best memories ever..we are here because we love you" Taylor says.

"Aww i love you guys so fucking much. Thank you for everything." I say and smile.

Amanda leans her head from the other side to us and Alex turns around and looks at us.

"Group talk? Bro you forgot about us." Alex says and smiles.

"Becky..we will always be here for you." Amanda says.

"Oh my God don't call me Becky! Hahaha damn." I say and throw out a small laugh.

"Smile! Keep that bitch!!" Emily says and laughs.

"I will." I smile.

2 hours go by. 

Alex fell asleep and Amanda is reading a book, while Emily is listening to music with her eyes closed. I guess she is trying to sleep. Taylor is on his laptop and i am watching out the window with my earbuds in listening to Lana Del Rey. I suddenly turn around and get my earbuds out and i am curious to what Taylor is checking on his laptop. 

"What are you doing?" I say quietly.

"Finding us a hotel." He says.

I look on his screen.

"Did you find anyhing?" 

"Hotel Urban. Look." He says and inserts pictures.

"Its beautiful." I say and smile.

"Its a five star hotel, by the sea." 

"The best vacation e ver!" I say.

"Yes! We will make this the best vacation of your life, i promise Becca." Taylor says.

"Thank you..i love you all so much." I say.

"We love you more." Emily says with her eyes closed.

"Haha bitch youre awake!" I say.

"Haha yes..i'm just relaxing..how many hours left?" She says and opens her eyes and checks her phone.
"Ugh 5 more hours." She says and leans back again closing her eyes.

"Haha you will make it don't worry." Alex says.

"Ok shut up let me relax." She says.

"Haha yes maa'm." Taylor says.