ChapterOne

After I woke up from my little nap I decided to get up and cook I stay with my Guy bestfriend Nick He's 31 years old but acts like a teenager still. But he's gay so its kinda like living with another girl. He took me in after my parents Kicked me out my freshman year it was a Misunderstanding. 

Anyways is went to the kitchen and looked through the ice box and decided on some Mac and cheese with fried fish and mixed veggies and for desert it was going to be some beignets.We tryna lose weight So I  guess you can say we're on a semi diet.

Soon as I took the last batch of fish out Nick walked in with a Guy. looks like someone is about to have some fun. After about an hour after I finished everything I set the table for 3 cause I saw he had company I put the food in containers and put then on the table and went back to wash the pots and clean up after I was done I walked in to see them just sitting down "Cyn this Mark Mark This Is my little cousin Cyn" I shook his hand "Nice to meet you beautiful" he said showing his extra white teeth "Likewise" I said With a smile we said grace and began to eat.

"So Cyn I have some news ... good and bad" I took a sip of my sweet tea and nodded letting him know he had my attention "Well the good news is Mark and I are getting married I gasped and jumped in his lap kissing his cheeks and squeezeing the life out of him he has always dreamed of this day and honestly im happy for him.  "Omgeee im soo happy for you boo " I squealed he laughed and showed me the 24 caret ring it was huge Mark cleared his throat and u looked at him but he just smiled and I looked back at Nick but he had his head down after about 5 minutes of silence he slowly pulled his head up "What's the bad news Nick? " I got up to leave but stopped im my tracks " Im moving in with mark ... tonight". I just got up and continued to walk and put the dishes up "I've got my love go talk to Nick" he said while taking the dish and towel out my hand I was hesitated but gave in and walked away into the dining room to see Nick crying I walked over and sat on the floor in front of him "Cyn I love him ... with all of me" "I know Nick I can tell how you look at him just be careful and safe" I say rubbing his back " I know boo but look ill keep the rent and water and everything else paid for cause  your only a teenager and I dont want you having to much on your plate I'd never hurt you,  your a sweet and beautiful young lady with a great big heart I want you to try and have fun the rest of your high school years".

By now I was in tears I didn't know if it was happy tears cause Nick was finally settling down or sad tears cause he was moving all this thinking gave me a little headache "Cyn ... Cyn ... Cynthia!." " Oh huh im sorry but Nick you know im more than happy for you im very greatful and blessed for having you in my life .. but where exactly are you moving to?" I asked "He Stays in Houston so ill be moving there "  I didn't speak "All you have to do is get a little job for like food,Clothes and maybe cleaning stuff." He handed me a ring shaped box I opened it and it was a key inside I was hella confused "Your 17th birthday is coming up and I know you didn't do nothing for your 16th so come outside boo." he grabbed my hand and we went outside he grabbed my hand and went outside and I couldn't believe my eyes it was the white gold Mercedes Benz with the 24's ans black tinted windows and Cyn craved on top of the hood of the car with gold lining I couldnt do anything but jump on both of them "thank you thank you" I was squealing loud as hell "Don't thank me sweetie.... thank mark" I was shocked but at the moment I didn't care I gave him the biggest hug I could give "Thanks mark this means alot to me" he hugged me back "Your very welcome sweetie you deserve it".

I jumped in and took im scent and started playin with it I couldn't drive it just yet cause Nick wanted me to help him pack. About an hour or two later it was going on 12 o'clock so they left and gave me hugs and stuff. I went and took a shower and got out while rubbing lotion on my body I heard someone knocking on the door I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 1:30 "Who in the hell knocking on the damn door " I quickly put my clothes on and went to look out the peep hole it was a dude I've never seen before I opened the door still leaving the chain on while flicking the light on "Can I help you?" I realized it was one of the dudes from this morning "Yeah my Patna just wanted to know if you had some sugar" he said smirking "Does this look like Wolly world play boy?" I asked leaning on my left leg "Hell Naw so take yall muthafuckin asses up the street." I said slamming the door in his face and locking it turning off all the lights and walking to my room I walked past Nick's room to see only his bed,TV,  and his little dressers I sighed and went to my room turning on my radio to the slow jam station I usually can't sleep without it I pulled my covers back got in and plugged my phone in I checked the time and it was now going on 2 o'clock Maxwell This Woman's Work. Came on as Sleep Took Over Me