Bleeaaaaach|Levi x Reader

HAHA FIRST ONESHOT IF THE BOOOOOKKKKKK I SUCK AT WRITING XD

Been forever since I've touched the aot fandom XD
_____________________________

  "DAMMIT LEVI I DONT WANT TO!!"Is what you heard from your room.

  "The fuck....?" You mumble to yourself as you sit up. Just then Levi busted through your door.

"GET YOUR BRAT ASS UP AND GET CLEANING!!" Levi scolded you. You groaned and got up, you got dressed and grabbed the bleach.'time to drink' you thought jokingly to yourself. You really loved Levi , he loved you too, yet you just hated how much of a clean freak he was!! You walk out of the bedroom and start scrubbing floors.

You sigh, "God fucking dammit Levi...." Levi then slowly walks up to you.

"The fuck did you say?" He says coldly.You jump slightly at him. "FUCK NOTHING UH....."

"That's what I thought brat!" He says looking up to you since he's so short. You playfully roll your eyes at him and kiss him. You stay there for a while and it turns into a makeout on the damp floors you were scrubbing. Then Eren walks in.

"EW WHAT THE FUCK GROS GROSS GROSS" Eren yells as he shields his poor virgin eyes. You pulls away and giggle at Eren's innocence.

'I think I can deal with him being a clean freak' you think to yourself as levi slaps Eren.

________________________________

Yeah I know that was short but pretty good for a first story if this book :P

WELPPPP BYE BYE FOR NOWWWWWW SEE YA NEXT TIMEEE

*brofist* LSOSISNSSCA