eleven

GASP GUYS I JUST GOT THE IDEA TO MAKE SAMANTHA AND MATT PUNK K BYE

~andrea~

It was Thursday and I still haven't asked Alex if he wanted to come to the party tomorrow. In fact, after that night I didn't text him back, he hasn't talked to me. I really wanted to text him back and tell them all about why I was sad. I just really wanted him to comfort me, but for some reason I couldn't tell him.

I couldn't stop crying the other night, and that's why I didn't text Alex. I overheard Madison and Teala telling my mom how big of a mistake it was to adopt me, and I just lost it. I locked myself in my room and cried for hours.

It wasn't necessarily the things that they said that made me cry, it was everything. I basically let my thoughts lead me to crying.

I wanted to leave school right now. I would actually do anything not to there, so I decided to ask Matt at lunch if we could leave. Lunch was in ten minutes and I thought I could wait that long.

I took out my phone and finally texted Shawn. I wanted to occupy myself for the next ten minutes, and I also really wanted to talk to him.

Andrea: hey.

Alex: Hey.

I bit my lip, staring at my phone screen.

Andrea: what are you doing tomorrow? since its halloween and all

Alex: I have nothing planned. I was supposed to spend it with Bella, but you know damn well what happened there. I might just ask my dad if I can work.

Andrea: you're going to spend halloween working at the pharmacy? :-(

Alex: I have nothing else to do Andrea.

Andrea: hangout with me.

There, I did it, and now it's time for lunch. Well that went by quickly. I seemed to be feeling better for some reason after I texted Alex. Maybe I won't go home.

I met up with Matt and Sam at the table we normally sit it and text Alex back right away without greeting my friends.

Alex: You hate me though.

Andrea: tru but we can hang and maybe I'll hate u a little less

Alex: Andrea...

Andrea: hm?

Alex: Do you actually hate me?

"Who're you texting?" Matthews voice makes me look up from my phone. He's trying to peer over the table to look at my phone, but I move it away from his sight.

"Alex." I casually reply, trying not to blush.

Samantha speaks up, "Do you have a little crush on him or something?"

Before I can even respond, Matthew answers for me in a defensive tone. "No! Of course she doesn't, Andrea doesn't get crushes on people. Right?"

I raise my eyebrows at him in confusion. He was acting kind of weird. I mean, he is a weird boy but this is a different kind of weird. "Uh... right."

"Did you ask him if he wanted to come to the party with us?" Sam changes the subject.

"Not yet, I'm about to."

"You know, maybe it isn't a good idea for you to ask him." Matt says with a small frown. He wipes away his frown before was even there for two seconds. "You've never hung out with him before. Maybe the first time you do shouldn't be all the way in Chicago."

"Matt, I know him really well. It will be fine." I assure him and he looks down at his food. "Do you not want him to come or something?"

"Not, its just... nothing. He can come." he then stand up and I assume he's going to throw away his food but he doesn't take it with him.

"What's that all about?" I ask Sam after he stormed off.

"Isn't it obvious?" She rolls her eyes. "He's crushing on you."

I widen my eyes. "No he isn't! That cant be true."

"Andrea, he's been crushing ever since that kiss." she says like it should be obvious.

I shake my head quickly. Matthew and I kissed over a month ago, and I thought we were over it. We were both drunk anyway. I am really attracted to Matt, but not in the relationship type of way.

I don't say anything to Sam and remember that I need to text Alex back. It made me upset that he thought I really hated him.

Andrea: of course i dont actually hate you. if i hated you I wouldn't talk to you this much.

Alex: Yeah true. But if you didn't hate me, you would actually text me back.

Andrea: the point is i don't hate you. okay? Now do you want to come to a party with me and my two friends tomorrow?

Alex: party?

Andrea: yes. its in chicago tho

Alex: You go to parties in Chicago?

Andrea: yeah so?????

Alex: your only 17

Andrea: you're only 1 year older fyi. so what.

I was getting kind of annoyed with him. I hated everyone I talk to can annoy me at some point. Alex didn't annoy me in a bad way though, he just asked to many questions and sometimes he could be really dumb. But if I'm being honest, I kind of thought it was cute.

Alex: Sure I'll go if it means we can finally hangout

xxx