The Girl in The Window

When I woke up after the scream, I checked the time on my phone. It was 10:30am and i was late for the first dy of school. I hurried up and got dressed and didn't eat breakfast. When I got there, my mom took me into the classroom and all eyes glared at me. I was nervous. They looked at my hair to my toes. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a big black and pink sweater that stopped at my waist. I had dark brown hair with bangs and pale skin. I had converse on, the fake ones though. I walked to my seat that I was assigned and sat down. As I was writing notes from math, I saw a Girl at the door window. I looked and waved. The girl has long black hair and had uniform on. I was confused that she had uniform on. A boy next to me saw I was waving. He looked the same direction as I was and looked at me weird. He wrote a note and passed it to me. I read the note and it said, "who are you waving to? There is noone out there."  I looked at him in disbelief. I wrote back telling him someone that passed by so I wouldn't sound crazy. He looked back at me and  smiled well nodding his head as an okay. I smiled back at him. The boy have pitch black hair the fell to his eyes and had bright blue eyes. He had pale white skin.