-2-

I went on a talk show and met with my managers before calling it a day. I was tired but I knew I had to go to the event that Zen ask me to go to. I got home to my apartment and took a two hour nap waking up at 6 with enough time to get ready. I stripped off my clothes and took a quick shower. Once I was dry, I went to my walk in closet choosing An emerald green floor length gown. And black pumps. I found a small black clutch to take as well and a black diamond necklace. I did my hair up into a neat bun and curled the ends of the pieces that frame my face. I side swept my fringe and did my make up. I was ready to go by 6:56. I then waited while watching a south park rerun. He came in his 'casual' tux. I picked my door before turning to pinch his cheek.

"You're two minutes late." I joke.

"People were following me. Are you ready?" I nod. He leads me to his car I hop in the passenger side. And we went I'd.

Time skip-

We arrived at an office building. It was unfamiliar to me. I've passed by it before on the way to meet ups. But i have never been inside. Hyun gets out and opens my door for me.  As soon as I step out I am blinded by the light of the cameras. We walk inside. While being pelted with questions like are you two an item and are you planning on doing any project's together. We didn't answer any of the questions. And once we got inside the security got rid of the crowd.

We entered a room with rounded stair cases that overlooked a marvelous ball room. I didn't know anyone here.  But that shouldnt matter. I'll meet them now and hopefully make some friends. We came down the staircase my arm was linked through his.  A short blond kid immediately noticed hyuns arrival.

"Hey Ze-, oh my gosh. Kyo Leon what are you doing here?." Zen looked so betrayed. It was funny.

"I work with Zen sometimes. And he invited me to join him tonight." I said.

"You're so pretty." He said gawking at me. I giggled "thank you-"

"Yoosung."

"Yoosung." I shook the blonds hand. He took a hold of my hand and dragged me over to a group of good looking men and women. I notice one of the men to Be, Jumin Han. A well known and powerful businessman.

"look who I just found!" He beamed. He is a child.

A few turned to look. A short haired brunette woman, Jumin, Zen, and a handsome red headed man. I didn't know I was staring until his bright gold eyes met mine. My lips tugged into a smirk.

"Hello, my name is Kyo Leon." I put my hand out to shake.

"707 defender of justice." he shakes. I try to supress a laugh.

"Don't listen to him." Jumin says annoyed. "Jumin Han. Pleasure." we shook. He's hot. I'd f#ck him. Zen came and stood next to me.

"Hey, Kyo.Do you want something to drink?"

"Can you get me a sweet merlot." he went of toward the bar.

"Are you and Zen a couple?" yoosung asked.

"No. He's my friend from work."

"Ah. So you're single?"

"Yoosung, don't be rude." Jumin scolded.

"It's okay. I am single."

Yoosung looked at 707 and whispers something to him then ran off.

"So, what do you do seven?"

"I am a.. Programmer." he looked down.

"Is it interesting?" he looked up.

"Yeah. It is. I love it." I smile warmly.

"Do you work with Zen?"

"No, no, we're in the same group chat."

"Oooh, ok. Cool." Zen came back with my wine and a beer. I took it and sipped.

Three glasses later

"Do you like gaming? I've been really into this game overwatch" I ask tipsy from the drinks

"Yeah. I never would've thought you were a gamer." he chuckled.

"Yeah. My work doesn't really have anything to do with who I am. I mean I like my job but I always wanted to sit around and draw." I chuckled. "Ten years ago I never would of thought I would be posing in lingerie for a camera."

He blushed a little. I took another sip of wine.

"Do you like doing that sort of thing?"

"I don't mind." I winked at him then laughed. He smirked slightly and boldly put his arm around my waist.

"Kyo Leon, would you like to play video games with me?" he pulled me in.

"Are you some crazy insane stalker?"

"No" he laughed.

"Sorry. I just have to ask that. I would love to play you. Fare warning you Will not win."

"I really doubt that." Seven started to lead me out.

"Oh, wait I came with Zen." I look around to find him. Only to see him surrounded by women.

"It looks like he'll be fine." Seven said and with that we left the building.
I gave him directions to my apartment. When we arrived I let him in. I set up my console and tossed the red head a controller. Before I started the game I went into the kitchen. And got my favorite honey buhhda chips and brought out and entire case of Dr.pepper. The man's face lit up when he saw.

"Oh my God, you're perfect." he cried and jumped up hugging me. I laughed and set the snacks down. He detached from my waist. And fell back onto the couch. I soon did the same and cracked open a soda. I grabbed my controller from the table. I started the game. He chose soldier76. I played widow maker. He was really good. Better than me. We play for a really long time cussing and spewing nonsense all the While. I was getting tired. I looked at the clock.

"Oh shit. Its one am. I need to go to work tommorow." I frowned.

"Same here. I had fun though." he waved.

"Seven," I called out before he could leave. "Let's go on a date some time." I handed him a slip of paper with my phone number on it. He smiled and came towards me taking the paper.

"See you soon, babe." he whispered before leaving. I was just smiling like an idiot.