Chapter 14: Denying & Admitting (edited)

When Hye Ri came in the house, she was bombered by questions from her sister's family.

"Noona, is that ur boyfriend?" -Hong In.

"Hye Ri, whos that lucky guy?" -Shin Ri.

"Unnie, where are you going with him today?" -Chae In.

"Hye Ri, u owe an explanation!" -Tae Ho.

Hye Ri was shock & frust with them so she explode, "Everyone! Let me explain!! First of all, hes not my boyfriend. Second, we just go to a bookstore & have lunch."

She saw her sister's family silent & smile,"If u dont have anything else, I will go to my room. Bye!" she smile while hurriedly go to her room.

Tae Ho sighed, relieved, "Shin Ri, dont u assume things like that again. U're overeacting."

"Dad, so the guy is not noona's boyfriend?"asked Hong In, 12 years old.

"No,Hong In."

Hong In sigh, relieve too.

"But...Im sure they dating..." Shin Ri said.

"I think no." said Chae In.

"Why do u think like that,dear?"

"Mom, just look at how angry she is earlier. We havent see unnie mad like that since Kiera unnie hide her bag, that is years ago." she said while watching tv.

"Hmm...thats true. But they so cute together~"

"Im not surprise if they will dating soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.joe went to his room after he went home. After refresh himself, he lay on his bed & remembered the kiss. He smile widely.

Then, he took out his phone & look at Hye Ri's photos he captured secretly at the bookstore earlier.

"Hyung!"

L.joe shocked & quickly hide his phone under his pillow. Unfortunately, his action were saw by his dongsaengs.

"Hyung, what are u hiding?~" Changjo asked.

"Nothing." L.joe said.

"Hyung, dont lie. What are u hide under the pillow?" Ricky asked too.

"Nothing!" L.joe said, firmly.

"Ok~ I want to ask hyung something. I didnt see hyung since afternoon. Where did u go?"

"Hang out with a frie-" L.joe's mouth stop when Ricky stole his phone, that is under the pillow.

"Yah!"

Changjo & Ricky look at L.joe's phone.

L.joe closed his eyes.

Please off! Please off!

He heard 'ooh~' sound.

Damn u phone.

"So,u going date with sunbaenim?" Changjo asked.

L.joe's face turn red.

They look at L.joe's red face & plan to tease him again. They sent signal with eyes.

"Wait, Why are all sunbae's picture didnt look at the camera?" Ricky asked, smirking.

Changjo gasped dramaticaly, "Hyung, do u takes these photos secretly?"

L.joe's face was redder now & he burried his face in his palms.

They laughed secretly at him.

"Thats enough, u two. We dont want L.joe's face to be like lobster." CAP said, appeared at the door.

With that, Changjo & Ricky burst of laughter. L.joe look at them & feel his anger about to burst,

"What CAP hyung said was true. OUT NOW!!"

They stop laughing.

"Opss....I have to go,bye!" said Ricky hurriedly & went out of the room.

L.joe looked at Changjo, raising one eyebrow.

"What? This is my room too." he shrugged.

L.joe glared at him then took his phone that Ricky left earlier. Then, he continue his activity.

"Hyung,do u know where Chunji hyung went? Hes not home since morning."

L.joe shakes his head.

Changjo sigh,"Now Chunji hyung always go out early & home late..." he whispered to himself, concernly.