Three

Alex's POV
___________________________
Time skip to end of the day
___________________________

Thomas and I have actually started to get along well and I'm pretty sure that I could consider him a friend I'm not sure what he thinks though.
Hey ham man would you consider us friends?
I guess
Okay just wondering because we seem to actually get along now.
Do you want me to drive you home it's raining and you definitely do not have a car last time i checked.
Sure if you don't mind
No I definitely don't mind you are definitely less annoying now that you can't talk.
I shove Thomas into a wall as we walk down the hallway and stick up my middle finger at him

We get into his car and it starts to rain harder and I'm definitely getting anxious at this point a little rain is fine but when it's pouring this hard I start to panic.
T-thomas by ch-chance can I st-stay at your h-house tonight by chance.
Yeah sure why?
It might start to storm
Oh yeah I forgot about that little fear of yours so yeah you can stay at my place but first do you want to pick up some stuff from your house.
S-sure I g-guess
Great
___________________________
Time skip to ham mans house
___________________________

I'm not sure if laf,herc, or burr is home but whatever I guess I'll be fine.

As I walk into the house my friends are sitting on the couch watching Moana

HEY! Alex you're here come sit with us and watch Moana with us I take out my notepad since they didn't learn asl and write can't I'm just grabbing some clothes and then I'll be off then I hand laf the note.
Oh well that's a shame mon amie it's an amazing movie.

___________________________
Time skip to Thomas's house cause I can't write
___________________________

Okay you can have my bed since I have no guest bed and I'll go to the couch

No, please stay.

Okay then.
Thomas climbed into bed after I did and we both went to sleep before the storm starts to really bother me.

___________________________

Hey sorry about my crappy writing but it's the best I can do so....... hope you enjoyed

-Joan